12

M I ' A N G E L 

Angel hurried around her house getting ready for the date her and Mar were about to go on.

"Angel, stop!" Mayah told her. Angel stopped in her tracks as she looked at Mayah and Mumu busted out laughing.

"You are panicking for no reason babe, calm down boo" Mayah told her giggling a bit.

"Ik im nervous and I got this unsettling feeling in my stomach" She told them as she moisturized her legs with Vaseline mixed with the palmers cocoa butter.

"It's going to be okay Angel" Mumu said reassuring her

"Y'all right" she said as she calmed down a bit and sprayed her some perfume on. She looked at her phone and saw that Mar texted her, she grabbed her wallet and her a jacket.

"Okay guys I'm about to go"

@prettyprincess.Angel

Liked by bdfuckedyobitch and 3,457 others

Prettyprincess.Angel : I look good in brown 🤎.

~Comments disabled~

—————

"Mmh you look good Carter" Angel told mar as he drove with one hand on the other on her thigh.

"preciate it ma, you look good too" he told her as he pulled up to a museum. Angel got out and so did he, when they walked side by side their hands instantly linked within each others while they walked in.

Mar paid for the both of them and they walked around the whole building.

"These are sooo nice baby look"Angle smiled as she pointed to the vases that were on a white shelf against a wall.

"I see it ma" mar told her as he stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders and kissed her cheek.
——————-

J A M A Y A H & M U L A N

Mayah, Mulan and Rae jumped on the trampoline that was in Angel's back yard. Even though it was chilly outside Rae wanted it and Angel ordered it and they made the boys put it together.

(I don't remember if I said Angel had an apartment or an house, but she has an house)

"Ahhhhhhhhh" Rae giggled as he was popped up in the air by the two girls. They were playing the "popcorn" game.