13

*continuing from the last chapter*

M I A N G E L

"I'm sorry but Zaire has slipped into a coma due to the amount of blood being lost, thank god the bullet didn't puncture anything. But the surgery went well now it all depends on him to do the rest. We don't know when he's going to wake up." She told them

"What his room number I-I- needa see him" Mi'Angel wipes her face as her hands started shaking

"403 on the 4th floor" she told them and the grouped walked towards the elevator. When they got up there they was just quiet. Mar grasped her hands, all the guys guilt was eating them up.

They knew some guys probably followed them to angels house and tried to get that their get back.
—————

Angel laid in the bed beside Rae and played in his hair. "I miss you sooo much baby, please wake up for me." She whispered to him.

"We gotta talk to y'all, come out inna hall"jaja peaked his head in talking tot he girls and they got up and went in the hallways.

"I'm sorry Angel, Ian mean to get y'all caught up in dis shi man" Jaja spoke rubbing his hand down his face. Angel just stayed quiet nodding her head.

"Yea Angel we should've been more careful with our shi, but we ain't kno them niggas was watchin us" bd j3 spoke. But nobody was really telling the truth, yea they were genuinely sorry but it wasn't Jaja, j3, nor bd's beef. It was Mar mar's beef,the last time he went out and hit a lick and killed a kingpin and now his peoples is trying to get Mar.

(Idk if that make sense but yea)

"We ain't really expect dem to come fo us, we ain't mean to get Rae in the cross fire, we're really sorry" Bd said looking at her. Mar stayed quiet looking at Angel. His guilt was eating him up. He was thinking "what if I never went on that lick", "what if I never went to Angel house after i did what I  that night".

"It's okay guys, y'all do what y'all but y'all didn't pull the trigger"she stated.

"Umm guys visiting hours are over, only two get to stay" a nurse told them

"Imma go, we love you Angel and we're here for you" Mumu told her as she kissed Angel's cheek. Angel nodded and did a weak smile watching them walk away and leave.Mar and Angel stayed and they walked into the room and Mar laid on the couch that was in the room.

Angel sat at the end of Rae's bed and rubbed his feet. As tears slid down her face

"Cmere ma"Mar finally spoke, Angel got up and went to him, mar pulled her on his lapped, she laid her head on his shoulder and cried into his shoulder.

"I'm sorry ma, they was following me to yo house, I'm soooo sorry, ma I feel sooo bad, dis shi eating me up" he told her as he blinked away his tears and rubbed her back.
————————
*one month later*

S A M A R I O N

Mar laid in the hospital couch sleep. Angel left to go get food.

Rae started opening his eyes for the first time in a month.But he instantly closed them because of the bright light, he felt around tried to find Angel. When he didn't feel her he started crying.