4

M I ' A N G E L

"Ma can you buy me some Robux pleaseeeee" Rae asked Angel as she cooked. Everyone were at her house chilling.

"Go-"Angel started but got cut off by Samarion talking to Rae

"Cmea li man, I gotchu"Mar mar told Rae, and Rae happily complied and Mar bought him the 9.99 deal to where he gets 800 robux.

"Thank you Sam"Rae said giggling running away because Mar told him to stop calling him that name because it didn't sound right to him. But Rae does what he want.

Angel shook her head as she cooked baked ziti with fried chicken wings and garlic bread. Angel grandmother and mother taught her how to cook. All  her family members can throw down when it comes to cooking. The men in her family threw down as well. Some of the men threw down on the stovetop or baking.

Angel and her mom Alicia and dad Darrion has a good relationship, she was an only child because she was a miracle child, the doctors told her mom that she couldn't conceive children, but thanks to god look who had a child.

Angel baby dad is a dead beat to the finest.But Zaire is a miracle child as well. Kason beat Angel their whole entire relationship, the beatings stopped for a little when she got pregnant. But the last time he she got a whooping form him, he practically beat the baby out of her. Kason sent Mi'Angel into early labor.

When he did it, Angel was just turning 8 months with Zaire. Angel prayed and hoped that Kason would leave her alone because she couldn't take anymore. She was tired. She didn't tell any of her family members because she wanted Rae to have a father figure, but he has multiple in his life now. But none of them are his biological father. None of them are Kason...

"Y'all the food done"she announced snapping herself out of her thoughts. As soon as she said those 4 words everyone came running inside the kitchen. Except for Mar since he was already in there. And Rae was in his room playing roblox.

"What ever y'all use wash it out, it's some dishwater already set, and wash y'all hands"She told all of them sternly as she fixed out Rae plate of food.

"Zaire! Come eat love"she spoke loudly, and next thing you know all you hear is small feet hitting the hard wood floor amongst the grownups talking amongst themselves.

She picked him up and sat him in one of the chairs that was at the island and she places his plate in front of him and he started eating.

J3 and Jaja, and Mumu and Mayah and jam and bd all got ready to go into the living room and eat but that's when Angel stopped Bd in his tracks and told him.

"Bernard I know how you are, and if you spill that juice on my couch, oh it's up, best believe it boy!" Angel told him

"Not the government, I'm not gonna spilll itttttt Angel!" He told her as they walked into the living room.

"You not gon eat?" She asked Samarion as she fixed out her own plate

"I am, imma eat off yours tho"

"No you not" she told him chucking as she stood  beside Rae and started eating. Mar made his way behind her and took her fork and started eating her food.

"Samarion !" Angel practically shouted

"Oop- she gon get you Sam Sam" Rae said talking with his mouth full

"She ain't gon get nun, guh finish eatin ain't nun wrong wit my mouf"he told her chewing the food

Angel shook her head as she started back eating and she ended up feeding Mar every now and then. Mar was extremely close to her.

"Mommy I'm done" Rae announced as he crawled down from his chair and ran into the pantry and got him a Kool-Aid jammer out.

"Good job baby" she told him. Rae has always had trouble eating all of his food, so whenever he did eat it all, she made sure to praise him.

Zaire ran out and went in his room and started back playing Roblox. Mar slithered his hand under Mi'Angels crop top and placed his hand on her titte.

"Samarion" Angel said as she stopped chewing

Mar placed his head in her neck and mumbled "you so gorgeous ma" he told her as he placed small pecks on her neck

Angel bit her lip as she silently melted at his touch. But the moment was ruined by Bd coming in the kitchen to wash out his plate. He eyed the two as Mar smirked at Bd let out a chuckle and nodded his head.

Mar just told Bd not to tell anyone what he saw without saying it, and Bernard understood it perfectly. Angel moved Mar hand and started back eating her chicken.

"Zion did you like it ?" Angel asked clearing the silence and calling Bd by his middle name

"Yuh Mi'Angel, shi wah slap !"he told her washing out his plate and putting it on the stainless steel dish rack and walking out the kitchen.

Angel turned around facing Mar. "Samarion what is this? One minute you being mean to me the next minute you rubbing on me and telling me I'm pretty" she asked him

"Ionk ma, I just kno I want cha and I get what I want, so if you keep fuckin aroun wit des niggas, they gon end up on ah shirt."

"And I'm taking you out tomorrow so be ready by 5" Mar told her wrapping his arms around her waist

"And if I'm not ?" She asked him

"It's gon be ah problem" he told her biting a piece of her chicken

Angel rolled her eyes at him and took her chicken back. "Go get some chicken off the table, it's some more left!" She told him huffing

What y'all thinkkk??????

Thoughts on mar and Angel

THOUGHTS ON MAR TELLING ANGEL HES GOING TO TAKE HER  OUT !?!?

5 VOTES FOR A NEW CHAPTER

5 🗳️