7

*same day as the last chapter*

S A M A R I O N

When Angel finally fell asleep Mar carefully got up and kissed her cheek and walked out the bedroom shutting the door behind him and going back into the living room sitting on the couch.

"So what happened? What he say to her ?" Bd asked

"He tol her dhet he was comin back fo her and Rae"he said looking at a sleeping Rae. Mar noticed that even if Angel and Rae aren't beside each other, when one gets sleepy so is the other one. Their literally attached to each other. Mar liked that for them.

"Hell na, that nigga pussy" Jaja said

"On bro"Bd said sitting back in his seat

"I really want my ones wit him cause who do bro
Think he is ?"J3 said

Mar sat back in his seat shaking his head, he was trying to figure out why any man would just beat on a female for no reason. It didn't sit right with him.

Mumu got up and Mayah did the same holding a sleeping Rae. The two walked to Angels bedroom and they laid Rae down beside Angel and then they sat on her little loft couch that was in her room and talked quietly amongst themselves.
———————
(Some hours later)

M I ' A N G E L

When Angel woke up she looked at a sleeping Rae who was on top of her. She got up while carrying him and went into her bathroom and washed her face and brushed her teeth but she kept the light off so Rae could stay sleep.

When she got done she left out of her room and walked towards the living room and saw everyone watching Avatar the way of the water. Angel walked fully inside the living room. "Dang y'all watching jt without me, how far are y'all in ?"she asked sitting beside Mar laying her head on his shoulder.

"We only 20 minutes in" Jaja told her as she nodded her head and rubbed Rae back.

"Gimme kiss"Mar mumbled to her. Angel did as told and she leaned over and pressed her lips against his and gave him a peck.

Mar pulled away smiling,he slid his hand into Angels  shorts. He rubbed and caressed her inner thigh. Jadé slightly flinched at his touch because of his cold hands. But soon his hands warmed up against her skin.

"You sleep good ?"

"Yes thanks for asking ml" she told him

Rae moved around and be suddenly say up with his lips poked out and they started trembling. Rae has a bad habit of waking up but keeping his eyes closed. So therefore when he don't see Angel he starts crying .

"Zaire open your eyes baby, I'm right here" she told him and opened his eyes and looked at her smiled.
"Mommmy"Rae said wrapping his arms around her neck and laying his head on her shoulder.

"Zaireeeeeee"she said hugging him and kissing his cheek as he giggled

"I love youuuuu soooooooo muchhh" she told him

"I love you this much" he told her stretching his arms out as far as they could go and be accidentally hit Mar.

"Ahh"Mar said groaning dramatically holding the spot that Rae hit

"I sorry mar mar" Rae said frowning

"It's okay lil man" Mar told him

—————————-

The group was seated at a big booth that was at Waffle House. For some reason Waffle House was their to go place. They new alll the staff members and the staff knew them, even Rae.

"Ma, can you cut up my waffer" Rae asked her pronouncing Waffle wrong.

Angel laughed a little at the way he said it "say waffle ml"Angel told Rae cutting up his waffle. Rae finally got it after a couple of tires and when he got it every one at the table praised him to make him feel good.

Angel handed Rae back his plate after she cut them up and added syrup. Angel looked at Mar plate and he had a grit bowl. Mar looked back at her and huffed a little.

"You can get some ma" he told her

"But i didn't ask" she told him trying to act like she didn't want any

"Mi'Angel" he called her name sternly

"And I oop-"bd said being an instigator.Mumu smacked him on the back of his "shut up and mind your business" she told him shaking her head.

"Don't worry I got something for you tn"he whispered so that she could only hear him.

Samarion grabbed his fork and scooped some of his food up there and fed it to Angel.

"Ooouu it's soooo gooooddd" She said dancing in her seat.

The group ate their food and cracked jokes and talked. They even listened to Rae about his daycare drama.Rae was telling them how this boy took his girl best friend from him.

Sorry for the short chapter but I'm sick

AND SCHOOL STARTED BACK

BUT PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IDEAS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER