8

S A M A R I O N

"Armoni, wya girl? I got yo food" A 20 year old Samarion announced through his best friend house.It was mad quiet but he heard water running.

Mar went in Armoni room and placed the food on her bed and took his gun from out of his waistband and went to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Moniiii!, I'm back shawty"

"......." Only thing that could be heard from the bathroom was water overflowing from the tub onto the floor.

"Armoni, you okay ?" Mar asked getting a little worried. A while back Moni was diagnosed with depression, and sometimes it got the best of her.

Armoni only told Mar that she had depression was because he was in her bathroom looking for Tylenol and he found her antidepressants, and he asked her about it.

She made him promise he wouldn't tell anyone else that was in their friend group, she didn't want to be pitted. Samarion kept his promise, and no one ever knew.

"Armoni, open the door" Samarion told her twisting the door handle.

"...."

"Armoni this shit isn't funny, you got 2 minutes or I'm breaking this door down" Mar waited 30 seconds and then he picked the lock to the door.

It took him a little while to get it open but as soon as he did, he saw something he would've never expected.

Samarion saw a stiff , bloody, Armoni laying in the tub. Her arms were covered with slits from the razor that laid beside a empty open bottle of her antidepressant on the white tile floor.

Mar ran to her pulling her stiff cold body out of the tub, "Moni, cmon wake up." Mar laid her on the ground and tried to do cpr.

"Moni no" Mar cried as his hands shook as he took his phone out of his pocket and called 911.

"911 how may I assist you " the woman said

"Send an ambulance now, my best friend needs help, cmon please i can't loose her" he told the woman still giving Armoni cpr.

Mar was a couple minutes late getting to Armoni, maybe she would've survived if he came earlier, maybe she would've.

"What's going on sir ?"

"Just send someone to 1531 summertime drive, NOW !" He yelled at the woman

"Samarion, was you listening to anything we said bru?" Jaja asked huffing

"What day is it ?" Mar asked quietly but loud enough for everyone to hear

Everyone even Angel  instantly knew what day it was and they all got quiet. Angel knew about Armoni because one day a while back Angel saw a picture of her and she asked them about her and they gave her the run down.

"Damn man" Bd said as he rubbed his hand down his face

"That's what we were tryna talk about man" J3 told Mar