22

*4 years later*

O M N I S C I E N T

Mi'Angel sat on the floor of her bathroom while ZaNyla laid on her legs crying. Angel felt like a disappointment. She felt like she didn't teacher her daughter well on how to be safe while having sex.

They just found out Nyla was 3 months pregnant. Zanyla was scared, she felt as if her brothers and her father would disclaim her and stop caring about her.

"Stop crying Za'Nyla...."

"I'm scared mommy, I felt like I failed you all"

"I don't even kno wha to say Layla.. I don't, I'm upset because I told you to be careful and I told you to keep taking your birth control, I even made it to where I give them to you every day so you don't forget, so where did I go wrong ?? Hmm let me know baby, because I messed up"Mi'Angel exclaimed

"What's wrong wit y'all" Mar asked as he walked into the bathroom and eyed them but he quickly found out after he saw the pregnancy test and the doctor  paperwork that was in Angel's hand.

Mar knew that Smiley was really a miracle baby and after that the doctors really confirmed that Angel most definitely couldn't conceive anymore kids. He put 2 and 2 together and realized his baby was pregnant.

"Woah..." he spoke as he let out a little uncomfortable chuckle. He didn't know what to say or how to react he was stuck. His DAUGHTER, his baby girl, his blood, his newly 17 year old baby.. was having a baby.

Smiley looked up and looked at his face and she couldn't read it. She couldn't tell if he was mad, upset, or disappointment. His facial expression was more so confused.

"Whatcha gon do Layla ?!" Mar asked her as he called her by her middle name.

"I don't want an abortion... I wanna keep it" She spoke as she took a deep breath to stop herself from crying again.

"You kno every thing changes now! Everything you do revolves around the baby" Mar spoke

Angel just got on her phone and texted in the gc with Mar and the kids and told them that they were having a family meeting in 20 minutes.

"Who is the father?" Mar asked

"Is it Salem?" Angele spoke, Salem is an mixed tall basketball player, everyone calls him Sae. He's mixed with black and Arabic, he's dark skin with free forms and a tattooed arm sleeve. He hangs around Zae and Rae,but when Nyny and him started talking they didn't know that her brothers were cool with them. Yea Salem knew the boys had a brother, but he didn't know it was Zanyla.

(YALL ITS SOOO MANY OF THE "SAE, RAE, ZAE" I DIDNT DO IT ON PURPOSE IT JUST HAPPENED , I PROMISE)

He always told Zanyla that she looked like someone familiar but he just could put a name to the face. And when he found out that Zanyla was Zae and Rae sister, he instantly knew that she looked like Rae.

"Mmh hm" Smiley said as she sniffed and stood up. She looked in the mirror and lifted up her oversized shirt and looked at her belly. Her stomach already had a natural pudge so they couldn't really tell she was pregnant.

"They gon be pissed Layla, but Ian gon let them hit you, and I'm not gon let them touch Sae"Mar spoke as he walked downstairs and sat on the couch getting ready for hell to break loose.
——