Prologue

So finally, Walker series book 4
Can be read as a standalone but you can also ready the other Walker series to have a full fun experience.

This is Ethan and Ava's book
This story may contain explicit sexual content, it's not like the other books.

These are the other Walker series book in arranged order

Faded (Walker series book 1 Complete)

Running (Walker series book 2 Complete)

Fallen Angel (Walker series book 3 Complete)

Possession (Walker series book 4 Complete)

Sin (Walker series book 5 Complete)

Please do not steal any of my books, it's really hard work to write.

There's still more to come, I love y'all ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ethan Walker, the complete definition of rude, arrogant and dangerously handsome.

He listens to no one, and does things his way, the first and only son to Alex and Sage Walker, he's a spoilt rich brat.

If there's anything about Ethan is that he hates sharing, no matter how minute it is, once it's his then he would rather hell freeze over than share it.

But that changes when he is forced to share his parents love and attention with a strange girl.

At 7 he already disliked this girl that stole his parents love and attention from him.

And he vowed he would make her life a living hell.
But is that the only reason he dislikes her?

Ava Walker, the adopted daughter of Alex and Sage Walker, after trying for years to conceive after their first child with no luck, they opt in for adoption and they chose her.

Shy, naive, beautiful and smart, Ava is forced to take the harsh and cruel words of her foster brother all the while making sure his parents don't find out because she'd hate to be the reason his parents scold him.

Hurt by the fact that Ethan will never agree to calling her his sister or accepting her into the family, she is faced with a bigger challenge when things get complicated between them.

Now one question keeps ringing in her head.
Does Ethan really hate her?

It's going to be a long ride for Ethan and Ava.

You can read the Walker series in the following order

Faded (Tony and Anna's story Complete)

Running (Alex and Sage's story Complete)

Fallen Angel (Rhys and Belle's story Complete )

Possession (Ethan and Ava's story Complete)