Chapter 23

Ava's POV

It has been a month since Ethan and I started whatever it is we were doing right now, to him it's probably just us fooling around but I was beginning to feel comfortable being with him.

I still haven't told Tristan yet and it was killing me, I'd never had to hide something from him, at least not something as big as Ethan and I being together.

Today we were going for a charity event, Ethan wanted to pick me up but I refused because I didn't want to raise any suspicion, so I asked Tristan instead to pick me up.

I just finished putting on my dress, it was a red satin dress with a round bunched down neck, I didn't need to put on a bra because it was perfectly fitted, it had a long slit on the side.

A picture of Ava's Iook buy not Ava

I decided to go bold with my make up, I put on a deep red lipstick and did a few touch ups on my face, I had my hair up in a bun.

I looked beautiful no doubt, Ethan had gotten me a beautiful necklace that watched the dress and I was putting it on, I put on silver heels along with a silver clutch.

I walked out my room and went downstairs to find mom sitting there.
She wasn't going for the event because she was a bit sick, dad, Uncle Tony and aunt Anna were all coming.

My heels was clicking against the floor when Mom looked up and saw me and her face broke into a smile.

"Honey, you look beautiful tonight" she said as I descended the stairs and stood beside her.

"Thanks Mom" I said with a smile before she stood up and pulled me into a hug "Where's dad"? I asked looking around.

"Your dad already left just now" she said and I muttered an 'o'

The doorbell rang and I picked up my clutch and kissed mom goodbye, knowing Tristan was here for me.

I opened the door and he was looking rather handsome, his blue eyes like his mom's, his blonde hair was styled with a few strands on his face, he was putting on a blue tux, no tie and he had the two upper button of his white shirt opened, his tattoo was peeking out from his neck.

Overall he looked really attractive and handsome, he hugged me and kissed my cheeks.

"Sweet cheeks, you look beautiful" he whispered and i blushed at his comment.

"And you don't look bad yourself Tris" I said and he made a bow making me roll my eyes at his cockiness.

"Come on, let's go before we'll be late" he said taking my hands and leading me to his car.

He opened the door for me before he got into the driver seat and we drove off

The whole drive there I kept wondering what Ethan would look like tonight, I mean he's a handsome devil already but knowing Ethan, he'd probably steal all the attention there tonight.