Epilogue

Ava's POV

It has been three months since we found out I am pregnant for Ethan, three months since we confessed our love for each other and three months since I moved in with him.

It has been complete bliss and joy for both of us, a lot of things about Ethan I got to know, I didn't have a bump yet but I could feel my baby.

Today was Aunt Anna and uncle Tony's wedding anniversary and we were going over to their house for the get together, Rhys and Elaine would also be coming from California.

I had dressed up and was looking at my stomach from the vanity mirror when Ethan walked in, he stood behind me and rested his head on my shoulders.

"You ready baby"? He asked and I nodded, everyday I fell deeply in love with him, he took my hands and led me outside.

He was wearing a slightly ripped jeans and a blue top, Ethan was fucking tall and he had a few muscles that made him attractive.

We drove there in silence, I kept glancing at him and i couldn't help but wonder how I was able to get such a man as mine.

We got there at the same time Tristan did

"Sweet cheeks"! Tristan yelled immediately he got out of his car, he walked up to me and kissed my cheek before shaking Ethan.

We walked in and out the back because that was where the get together would hold, mom and dad were already there, but I don't think Rhys and Elaine had come yet.

Dad was upstairs with Uncle Tony, while Mom and Aunt Anna were talking

I greeted both of them and sat down on one of the chairs, mom asked how I was feeling and I told her okay, asides the morning sickness I always got, I was feeling okay.

Ethan kissed my temple before going upstairs to meet dad, leaving me, aunt Anna and mom with both of them telling me about pregnancy and child birth.

__________________________________________

I was talking to Mom and Aunt Anna when I saw Rhys and Elaine walk out through the back door, it had been a while I saw them both, but they weren't alone, a young lady was with them, and Rhys had a little girl in his arms.

Aunt Anna excused herself and went over to them and from the smiles the lady had on her face, it would seem she was familiar with Aunt Anna.

Aunt Anna took the little girl from Rhys and walked towards us but stopped a few spaces before she got to us, a few minutes later Elaine walked towards us

She hugged mom "Aunt sage, I have missed you so much, you look good by the way" she said and mom just chuckled.

"I missed you too dear, and thank you, you're not looking bad yourself" and she laughed before walking to me.

"Ava"!! She squealed and I just rolled my eyes at her

"Don't Ava me, you just pushed me to curb all these while, you hardly ever reply my text or return my calls" I said with a pout and she pulled me into her.

"I'm sorry Ava, you know it's been crazy for me, I've been mad busy" she said giving me puppy eyes and I caved in before hugging her back.

"So how's it been with you"? She asked and I just shrugged

"It's been cool I guess" I told her and just then she quickly left us and walked to where Ethan, Rhys, Tris, Dad and the lady were standing.

"Are you Uncle Rhys's dad"? I turned my head at that question and found the little girl from earlier talking to Uncle Tony.