Chapter 20

Ethan's POV

I am fucking happy, we were still keeping it a secret but at least I had her.

It was fun sneaking around, the fact that she was always scared made it more thrilling, the day mom almost caught us, she was fucking panicking.

What happened at the office two days ago was hilarious, I know what I was doing and seeing her flushed like that was fucking with my head.

She wasn't the only one uncomfortable through out the meeting because I was too, I was hard and it resulted to me having blue balls that night.

Tristan kept asking if she was fine and she just kept nodding, everytime I touched her pussy she shuddered making me smirk inwardly but I kept my face neutral because if Dad saw me smirking he'd definitely want to know what was happening.

Today we were having dinner at Mom and Dad's place, I was sitting beside her on the dinning table.

She was having a conversation with Mom, after dinner while I was talking to Dad about a few things from work.

But I wanted her, right now, just looking at her lips moving, I was fucking hard.
I excused myself from the dinning room and went upstairs.

I got into her room and sat on the bed, I texted her that I was there and she should meet me, she didn't reply but I knew she had seen it.

I waited for a few minutes and when I heard her foot fall, I quickly got up and stood behind her door, seconds later her door opened and she walked in not even realizing I was behind her door.

I walked behind her and pulled her by her waist, her back was to me, she tensed immediately and I whispered into her ears "Hey baby"

She relaxed upon hearing my voice, she turned and faced me, my hands were resting on her waist

"Ethan what are you doing? Mom and Dad are downstairs" she said and I just shrugged and kissed her neck.

She quickly wrapped her hands around my neck
"Don't worry baby, I'll be quick" I muttered while kissing her neck.

"Ethan we can't" she whispered "they might come up anytime" she explained still breathless because I was torturing her with kisses.

I slipped my hands into her shorts and fuck she was already wet.
"Always wet for me baby" I muttered before I started rubbing her clit.

"Oooh" she moaned and I used my other hand to cover her mouth.

"Shhh, don't make too much sound" I told her while I still rubbed on her pussy

She was grinding against my fingers, and I can tell she was liking it.

I let go of her mouth and kissed her, I was kissing her and rubbing her through her shorts, she was grinding fast and I knew she was close to cuming then I stopped.

I pulled my hands out of her shorts and her eyes snapped open, as she was panting hard.

"Why'd you stop"? She asked with a hard glare and it made me laugh

I whispered into her ears "because baby, you're right, we shouldn't do this right now, mom and dad are just downstairs" I told her with a smirk on my face and she just pouted making her look cute

I kissed her before opening the door and walked out, I did it in purpose, I wanted to see her reaction and it was amusing.

I walked back down and sat on the table with Mom and Dad, minutes later, Ava walked down, she was looking flushed and she had a glare on her face, obviously meant for me.

She sat on her chair still glaring at me, I resisted the urge to smirk at her.

"Are you okay baby"? Mom asked with concern and she just nods her head

"Yes Mom I'm okay" she whispers out and that just makes me try to bite back the smile threatening to spill on my face.

She kept squirming in her chair and I could tell, she was trying to give herself the needed friction to ease the ache between her legs.

An hour later and I wanted to go home, Ava had gotten up already and probably went into her room.

Mom had also gone upstairs leaving Dad and I in the living room.
So I got up too and told Dad I'd be going over to my place, but I needed to pick something upstairs first

I went upstairs and walked to Ava's room hoping she hadn't locked her door, and thank God she didn't.

I opened and walked in, she was not in the room but I could hear the shower running, which meant she was in there.

So I sat on the bed waiting for her, it didn't take long for her to come out, and fuck it I felt my dick jump in excitement at the sight before me.

Her hair was wet and she had a towel around her chest, her skin was glowing, water was dripping from her hair.

Her legs and thighs that were visible to me looked so fucking perfect.
She jumped when she saw me sitting on her bed

"God Ethan you scared me" she breath out holding her chest

And I just smiled at her, She walked towards bed and was almost standing in front of me, while she opened her bedside drawer to bring out a bottle of body oil.

"What are you doing here"? She asked and I didn't answer, I just pulled her by her waist and she landed right on my dick, I saw her eyes widen before I flipped us over and she was on the bed while I was over her.

She was biting her bottom lip and I think my dick just got harder than it was before

"Can't I come see you again" I asked raising my brows and she just shook her head.

"Of course you can, I didn't mean......" I started laughing cutting her short, she looks so cute

"Relax, I'm just kidding baby" I said running my thumb on her cheek. "Do you wanna come over to my place tonight, so I'll take care of what I started" I whispered lowly into her ears as I took her earlobe between my teeth and gave it a light bite, she moaned out lowly.

I looked up at her and she nodded still bitting her lower lip, I quickly used my thumb to take it out of her teeth.

"Don't do that baby, else I'm not gonna be responsible for what happens" I told her huskily and she smiled blushing.

"I'll see you later, I'll text you when I get home okay" and she nodded, I bent and took her lips in a kiss before getting up and walking out of the room but not before looking back to see what a mess she was just laying down there flushed.

I smiled and shook my head.
She was my little seductress
She had a lot of hold on me but she didn't even know.

Swooning
I think I love the chemistry between Ethan and Ava more than any Walker series Romance I've written before