Chapter 24

Ethan's POV

When I saw Ava tonight, fuck it felt like I was on another realm, she completely took my breath away

I just wanted to stand up, kiss her and tell everyone who cared to listen that she was mine but I couldn't.

Her dress was something else, it made me fucking hard, her thighs were peeking out from the side of the dress and I could tell she wasn't putting on a bra because when I got the dress for her, the designer said it didn't need a bra under it.

I wanted to just pluck out the eyes of every male that stared at her tonight, walking in with Tristan they looked perfect together and for second I had the thought that Tristan might actually like her in a romantic way but I shook it off.

And when she got jealous that I was talking to Vanessa, it actually made me laugh, I knew she was shooting dagger at both of us when we were talking.

Vanessa actually told me about it and asked who she was but I just told her not to worry, the less people knew about us, the better.

She was purposely touching me to rile Ava up, Because she said a woman only glares at another woman like that, if they're jealous, but of course Ava can't possibly be jealous, she doesn't even like me like that.

After she left the table, it only confirmed that she was indeed jealous, making me wonder if she actually liked me in that way.

I followed after her, and she was so fucking cute and sexy when she was jealous, I was able to contain the situation but now I had a bigger one at hand.

Tris had just walked in on us kissing and I could see the terror on Ava's face, she was fucking terrified

"What the fuck is going on here"? He asked his face showing confusion and a slight anger.

"Tris, I can explain" Ava quickly voiced out to him

"Tell me this is not what I think it is"? He asked walking into the bathroom and I just stood in front of Ava to block him from her.

"Tris....." She whispered out and he just stopped her, I could actually see the anger and hurt in his eyes.

"Tell me you're not fucking your brother" he snapped and she flinched

"Foster brother Tris, and watch it man" I told him standing up to him, he didn't want to face me.

"Save it E" he said giving me a hard glare "I didn't expect this from you, at least not you" he said with disappointment.

"I'm disappointed in both of you, you especially Ava" he spat angrily before walking out of the bathroom and banging the door hard

"Tris" Ava made to follow him but I pulled her back

"Don't follow him Ava, he's angry right now" I told her and I could already see the tears spiling from her eyes so I used my thumb to clean it

"Hey baby look at me, shhhh don't cry" I told her but she just let the tears fall more.

"Ethan he's mad at me, what if he never talks to me again? Worse what if he tells mom and dad"? She asked obviously panicking and I cup her face in my hands.

"Ava, he's just angry he got to find out like this, he'll come around I promise and I know Tristan, he won't tell Mom and Dad" I told her and she just looked at me before I wiped off her tears

"Now don't give me that face, we still need to go out there and you can't go looking like this, so clean up while I go first okay" I tell her and she nods.