Chapter 19

Ava's POV

Ethan had texted me yesterday evening, honestly I'd hoped he'd come over but he said he had some things to sort out

I was a bit disappointed tho but I couldn't show it because it's not like we're dating or anything.
He said we'd see at work today but we had barely even saw each other.

It was like he was ignoring me but I know it was because he didn't want Tristan to catch on to anything.

It wasn't that busy at work but it was a busy day, I was sat in my office, trying to focus on work and not think about Ethan.

My office door opened and he walked in with a smile on his face, speak of the devil.

He walked over to where I was and raised my up by my hands, his arms quickly wrapped around my waist as he bent and took my lips in a kiss making my eyes widen.

I quickly pushed my head back and cut the kiss short "What are you doing Ethan? What if someone walks in"? I ask him and he just laughed.

"Relax Ava, no one's gonna walk in" he told as he hugged me and started kissing my neck, I wanted to protest but what came out were short gasps and pants.

He massaged my breasts lightly and picked me up to sit in my table, I was facing him with my back to the door and he was standing in between my parted legs

He was still kissing my neck, his hands slowly moved inside my gown and he caressed my thighs, he moved his hands over to my pussy and cupped it making me shake with pleasure.

"You're wet already baby" he muttered against my neck, his both hands moved over to the waistband of my panties as he took it off slowly, he raised my gown up so it was bunched up on my stomach.

He let go of my neck and kissed me before bending down, I quickly stopped him "Ethan we're in the office, someone might just walk in" I breath out.

"No one will walk in Ava, I locked the door, if that makes you feel any better" he said, when did he lock the door? he's such a sly motherfucker.

I relaxed and he went back to placing light kissed on my pussy, damn it he was good.

He was teasing me with the kisses, I was getting relaxed when suddenly he sucked hard on my clit making me gasp out and tug on his hair.

I closed my eyes tightly as he kept sucking on my pussy, I knew I was dripping because of the sounds he was making with his mouth on my pussy.

"Oooh God Ethan, it's too much" I moaned out and he just kept sucking humming against my pussy.

The pleasure was intense, I could literally feel my legs shake, and he just kept the tortures coming on my pussy.

I opened my eyes and found him already staring at me, making me blush hard, I close my eyes again but his voice stopped me.

"Eyes on me baby, I want to see your eyes when you cum" he said over my clit.

He started nibbing and gently bitting on my clit, making my whole body shake with pleasure.

"Ethan I can't" I moaned out breathlessly, I don't know what I wanted to say but I know I had to say something.

He smirked on my pussy but just kept going, I felt my orgasm build in the pit of my stomach, fuck this felt so good.

Seconds later I came "Ooooo Ethan" I moaned out loud, my legs shaking from the orgasm.

He licked my pussy clean, before he got up and pulled my dress down, tucking my panties safely into his pocket.