Chapter 17

Chapter contains smut 😁😁

Ava's POV

The kiss was slow and sensual, his hands squeezed my butt as he backed me up against the door.

His other hand moved to the knob as he slowly locked the door, he knead my breast and his mouth went for my sweet spot making me gasp out.

He put his hands under my butt and picked me up so my legs were wrapped around his waist, while kissing my neck, he walked towards the bed and let me down slowly, he was hovering over me.

He slowly stood straight and took off my top, leaving me in just my sporty bra, he unclips my bra and takes my breast in his mouth making me moan lightly while tugging on his hair.

His other hand went down inside my shorts as he started rubbing me slowly, I started grinding my hips slowly to match with his tempo.

He stopped kissing me and slowly took of my shorts along with my panties leaving me bare in front of him.

His spread my legs open while bending to look at my pussy, his eyes darken on seeing my wetness.

He kissed my belly button and started kissing down to my thighs, his hands were on my breasts as he kept kissing and teasing my thighs, then he got to my opening and blew air on it making me shudder.

He licked it once, and then looked at me as if asking for permission, then he slowly let his tongue slide up and down my wet slick.

He kept sucking and licking my pussy.

"Ohhh God, Fuck" I moaned out loud and he stopped for a while and looked at me.

"Baby, if you keep moaning like that, mom and dad are gonna be knocking on your door very soon" he muttered huskily over my pussy before latching his tongue to my pussy making me gasp.

I tried to muffle my moans by pushing my head into the sheets, the pleasure was fucking too much.

I could feel the tightness in the pit of my stomach making me grind hard on his tongue

"Aaahh, Ethan" I moaned breathlessly

"Let it go baby" his voice vibrated on my pussy making me cum hard moaning his name, I was still panting and trying to recover from the mind blowing orgasm I just had when I felt him position himself in my entrance.

He slowly bent and kissed me, I could taste myself on his lips and I tasted good.

"Baby I don't have any condoms" he said into the kiss

"Don't worry I'm on pill" I said trying to push myself further so he could actually go in.

Slowly he eased himself inside of me making me gasp, I feel a little bit of pain, he looks at me with concern and stops moving.

"You good"? He asks breathless and I nod.

"Yeah, you can move now" I tell him and he starts kissing me and starts slowly moving inside of me.

He fills me to brim making the pleasure so good

"Fuck baby, you feel so good" he groans out, thrusting hard.

He puts his fingers against my clit as he pinches making me almost scream but I cover my mouth because I don't want mom and dad to hear.

He keeps thrusting inside of me with intense speed, making my eyes roll back.

The pleasure is out of this world, I can't moan as loud as I want because I don't want to put both of us in trouble.

"Yes clench around me just like that" he said kneading my breasts and pinching on my nipple.

"Ava I'm gonna fucking cum" he starts thrusting faster and I can feel my orgasm build up, and in seconds he cums inside my pussy, his seed hot inside, and I follow making my juice drip out as I cum around his dick.

He goes limp and lays on my body but not crushing me, as he is panting hard
I'm still trying to catch my breath when he eases out of me, my pussy is still throbbing from having him inside of me.

He goes into the bathroom, but not before I see a tattoo on his back, it's very tiny and hard to make out but I can tell it's a face.

I never knew he had a tattoo, I'm pretty sure it wasn't there before he went to Seattle.

He walks out back and comes to my side "Come on let's get you cleaned up" he takes my hand and helps me up, leading me into the bathroom.

We both know this won't be the last time this is happening but we don't talk about it, we just lay on the bed together as he cuddles me.

"Ethan" I call out to him, I'm exhausted and I can feel myself getting drowsy, he just humms.

"Mmhh"

"Mom and dad can never find out about this" I whisper out

"And they won't Ava, just relax and go to bed" he tells me before kissing my forehead and with that I fall into a deep sleep.

____________________________________________

I woke up hours later and he wasn't on the bed with me, he must have left after I fell asleep.

Mom just finished making dinner and she asked to come down and have some, I walk into the kitchen and over to the dinning table to find only mom and dad sitting there.

Ethan probably already left to his apartment.

I don't know what this means for us but I just don't know what to feel, I mean I know I like Ethan and I'm attracted to him but I never thought he'd want to even remotely have anything to do with me.

I know to him, it might probably just be sex, but I don't want to dwell on that, I just want to enjoy whatever this is while it lasts.

And now I'm going to have to keep whatever is between us a secret from Mom and Dad, and of course Tristan.

Personally I'd like to tell him but I don't know how he'd take it, I mean Ethan's supposed to be my brother but I just let myself have sex with him

Not once or twice, three times and I know today won't be the last.
How am I even supposed to explain to Tristan that I might be having feelings for my foster brother.

It's gonna be a long ride for me
And I'd better brace myself for when the time comes, the truth will surely come out.
But for now, let me enjoy what I'm getting.

That was intense 😁😁😁

More smut in the coming chapters
😁😁😁😁