Chapter 22

Ethan's POV

He had a stupid cocky smile on his face, what the fuck is he doing here?

"What are you doing here Tris"? I asked my face bored, I didn't want to give anything away

He rolled his eyes at me "What do you mean? At least let me in first or is there someone with you inside" he asked peeking his head in and when I didn't answer his eyes widened.

"There is someone in there? Oh my God bro, I thought you'd die a virgin" he said laughing which just made me roll my eyes at him

"Shut up Tris, what do you want"? I asked and he just brushed past me and entered, I quickly looked outside to see if he saw Ava's car but I didn't see it either

"So who is she"? He asked wiggling his brows and looking around

"What do you want Tris"? I asked my eyes on the bedroom entrance, hoping Ava didn't come out else it'll be a disaster

"You don't even wanna tell me who she is"? He asked and I just rolled my eyes at him "Fine, dad asked me to get a file from you, said he gave it to earlier today" he said walking towards the bar and pouring himself a drink.

I walked towards the table in the kitchen and picked up the said file before walking back out and handing it to him

"There you got your file now get the fuck outta my house" I told him and he just burst out laughing.

"Harsh bro, aren't you at least going to introduce her to your very handsome cousin"? He asked mischievously and I put my hands on his shoulder and gave him a push.

I kept hoping Ava didn't come out because I was staying too long and she'd probably be worried

"Another time Tris, not today" I breath out.

And he just smiled cockily "yeah another time, when you're not screwing her brains out" he said looking at my shirtless body.

"Whatever" I muttered and he just walked towards the door and opened it, then he stopped and looked back with a smile

"I hope she's beautiful tho" he said and I just smiled at him

"Yeah, she's the most beautiful" and the image of Ava just popped up in my head.

"I'll see you tomorrow E" he said before walking out, I released my breath, that was so fucking close.

I walked back inside and found Ava had already fallen asleep, I smiled just seeing her like this.

I walked further in and kissed her temple before covering her up, she squirmed a bit before going back to sleep.

I laid down beside her and turned off the lights before drifting off with her beside me.

________________________________________

I woke up the next morning to find Ava glaring at me, yes she was sitting on the bed in front of me and glaring hard.

I know she was angry about yesterday, I stood her up but it wasn't my fault

"Good morning baby" I muttered still sleepy and she just glared hard not even answering me

"I'm sorry about last night, I didn't meant to make you wait for me" I told her sitting up right and taking her hand in mine but she just withdrew it back.

"You said you wouldn't stay long and I slept off waiting for you" she snapped at me

"Ava, baby I'm sorry okay" i moved closer to her "Tristan came here last night, and I was worried he'd see you so I tried to keep him from finding out you were here" I explained and her eyes widened.

"Tristan came here last night"? She asked and I nodded "why? Does he know about us"? She asked obviously panicked and I shook my head

"No he doesn't" I told her and she relaxed "he knows I was with someone tho but he just didn't know it was you, did you come with your car"? I quickly asked and she shook her head.

"No I didn't, I kind of suspected someone might come unexpectedly and I didn't want them finding my car in your driveway so I came by Uber" she explained.

She is fucking smart, I moved her close to me and kissed her, she got on my lap and straddled me

"How about I make it up to you"? I muttered against her lips and she just kissed me again

"I wanna try something" she whispered seductively and that just made me curious and fucking excited.

"I'm all yours baby" I told her raising my hands up in the air, she smiled shyly before kissing me again.

I was already shirtless and she just had one of my oversized shirt on her, I felt her pussy right on my dick from my sweatpant, she wasn't wearing panties.

She slowly started grinding her hips against mine and she was kissing and bitting on my earlobe.
I closed my eyes and rested my hands on her butt.

I was fucking hard, she went down and tried to take off my sweatpants and I raised my hips so she could and she did

She slowly got on me again, and this time she positioned my dick on her entrance before she slowly going down on me.

"Fuck Ava, you're so tight" I gritted out as she had her lips parted slightly, it took a while before she adjusted to me and she started riding me slowly.

I took off her top and watched as her breasts were bouncing up and down as she rode me.

"Baby, you're so fucking good" I muttered before squeezing her breasts, she moaned out as I knead them more.

She was slowly grinding and whining on my dick and I was going crazy

"Mmhn" she moaned and her eyes closed shut.

She started bouncing and that did it for me, I gripped her waist and I started thrusting hard matching her halfway.

"Ooh God" she breathlessly moaned out, her nails dug deep into my chest but I was loving it.

I was going fast, as her breasts were bouncing, she looked so fucking perfect from down here.

"Fuuuuck Ava" I groaned out and soon felt myself cum hard inside her pussy, right after she came too.

She was panting and smiling
"Did I do right"? She asked still breathless and I sat up with her still on my laps and kissed her.

"You did fucking perfect baby" I told her and she blushed and kissed me.

She was mine, all mine
There were times I just wanted to tell her I love her but I couldn't, I don't want to scare her off.

I know how she acted the second time we had sex, she was fucking scared that she'd done something bad, I can imagine she'd do much worse if I told her I love her.

She got up slowly and winced when she stood on the ground
"You okay"? I asked and she nodded.

"I'm good, just a little bit sore" she said "I'm gonna go take a shower" she said walking towards the bathroom.

"Can i join you"? I asked her and she just turned around with a blush on her face.

"Do you want to"? She asked me playing with the ends of her hair

"Fuck yes baby" I said getting up and walking behind her as we both entered the bathroom.

Next chapter will be a bummer 😁😁😁

Get ready for some actionaire 😁😁😩