Chapter 18

Ethan's POV

Ava thought I regretted what happened at her place that night or the one that happened five years ago.

Yes I was a lot older than her five years ago and anyone that heard something like that had happened between us, they'd say I took advantage of her but I didn't.

She wanted it, I tried not to do it but I couldn't refuse a crying Ava
I can deal with a lot of things but I can't handle a crying Ava.

A week before that time mom and dad had informed her of the fact that I was leaving for Seattle, I had gotten the scholarship I was waiting for and I had to leave as soon as possible.

She'd left the dinning room that day crying, mom and dad couldn't see it but I did, later that night I don't know why I did it but I went into her room and found her laying on the bed.

When I walked closer and sat on the bed, I out my hands on her face and realized it was soaked with her tears.

She got up and hugged me, crying bitterly into my chest, it broke my heart to see her like that.
She didn't want me to leave, she kept asking me to stay

She said if I left then who would always be on her neck and who would put her on edge like I did, who would bully and make her day fun even though I was evil.

That made me laugh lightly, but I didn't say anything, then she took out a pen and gave it to me, she said I should use that pen to always write to her whenever I missed her, and she'd reply no matter what.

She asked if I'd call her when I get there but I told her I wouldn't, but I lied because everyday I spent in Seattle I called Ava but I never let it ring before I hung up.

Then she asked if she could kiss me but I was starstruck because I didn't expect her to ask me that, I didn't say anything so she moved closer to me and gently pecked my lips.

What was meant to be a chaste kiss turned into something more, I found myself touching her body and the sounds she was making was getting into my head and driving me crazy but I knew I had to stop.

The last thing I wanted was to take advantage of her, she was still a minor while I was already 20 years old.

But before I could stop, she shocked me to the core with her next words.

"Make love to me" she said while her lips was still on mine.

She started undoing my belt but I stopped her, of course I couldn't do what she was asking, she was too fucking young.

I told her I couldn't and wouldn't do it because it was wrong and I didn't want her to think I was taking advantage of her but then the first tear dropped on my hands

Then more kept coming, she wouldn't stop crying and I hated seeing her cry, she told me she wanted it and I had to do it.

She said she wanted me to be her first but I still wouldn't budge, I couldn't even touch her knowing she was still a minor and I could possibly hurt her.

Then she said something that made all rational thinking fly out of my head, she told me if I didn't touch her then she'd make sure Tristan did it.

All I saw was red, there was no way in hell I would let Tristan touch her but I knew there was a huge possibility it could happen because they were so fucking close.

Without thinking I crashed my lips on hers and that was all it took, 30 minutes later I had touched her, I had taken her virginity, and it was at that moment I knew I had fallen in love with her.