9

It's been 4 days since I met Mr jeon. Somehow I'm happy. I'm helping momo rn and making breakfast. And after doing breakfast i need to leave for my university.

I do my job in the morning and evening as In the afternoon i went to university.

I did my work and about to go outside of mension main gate. A car horn interupt me.

I turn my head and saw a black luxurious car. The car door open reliving Mr jeon.

Mr jeon: where are you going?

Yn: u-university

Mr jeon: sit I'll drop you

Yn: no Mr jeon, i can go by myself

Mr jeon: do as much as i said

I ended up sitting in his car

The whole ride was silent. As he keep checking me from the front mirror.
I'm kinda nervous.

Jk pov

I really missed her. Since 4 days gone. I didn't even saw her. I keep checking her from front mirror but i think she noticed it.

As we reached her University. She got out of the car and bowed at me. I nodded and drove off to my office.

Yn pov

As i reached the university. I quickly came out of the car and bowed him. He nod at me and drove off.

At class

I forgot to tell you'll that i got a friend in University who is pretty as well as cool. Her name is Jennifer. Actually we bumped and our books fall but she gladly accept my apology. And we become friends.

Jennifer: yn would you like to hangout with us at evening. You me and some of my friends.

Yn: I'm sorry Jennie. I have some work.

Actually i lied her because no one knows about my job at jeon's mension except homin and her dad not even my grandma and even. I have work at evening so i refused her.

Jennie: its alright yniee. We will go some other day.

Jennie: but where do you live?

Yn: i currently living at my friend's house. But I'm finding an apartment for myself.

Jennie: oh yniee, you have to tell me before. You know i know an apartment which is enough for a single person

Yn: oh really!

Jennie: yeah, let's visit after the classes

Yn: yeah ok!

After the classes end. Me and Jennie went apartment. There is a mid age man who is something like 50s.

Jennie: hi uncle

Uncle: hi Jennifer, how can I help you daughter?

Jennie: oh uncle, don't be professional. Here is yn she is my best friend (when i heard best friend word somehow i feel happy) she need a apartment.