11

Finally i shifted to my new house and about Mr jeon i won't work again ik it's batraying but i don't have any idea but i will make sure to pay him off.

I did my morning routine and got ready for my university. When i open my door. A boy is standing in front of my apartment. He was finding something on the ground.

Yn: may i help you?

Boy: yeah! I lost my key somewhere.

Yn: oh let me help you.

After finding it we got his key.

Boy: thank you miss?

Yn: I'm yn and you?

Boy: I'm jack, next to your apartment.

As he said his name i recognise that jennie also told me about jack.

Yn: ohh jack so it's you.

Jack: yeah do you know me?

Yn: is I'm right then you are Jennifer's friend jack right?

Jack: oh yeah.. Jennie also told me about new girl so it's you.. actually i forgot to ask your name...

Yn: oh it's ok

Jack: so you are going university?

Yn: yeah wbu?

Jack: me too let's go together!

Yn: yeah okay...

And we went university together

JK POV

Where the fuck she is find out. He ordered his guards. I want her in any how! GOT IT..

I got out of my office and started driving to her house.

I knocked the door of her house and a girl opened it. She looks shocked

HOMIN POV

Let me remind you'll that last time jk drop yn to homin house and homin dad is jk's secretary.

As i saw Mr Jeon and I'm all shocked.. i call my dad and my dad came and he is also all shocked. Mr jeon didn't come to our house before it was the first time.

We greeted him and he sat...

Dad: what would you like to have Mr jeon cold or hot?

Mr jeon: i don't want anything just tell me who is yn to you?

Dad: yn is just like my daughter.. actually..... (He told everything about yn)

Mr jeon: where is she now?

Homin: she said that she will move to a new house.

Mr jeon: where is her new house?

Homin: we don't know

He got out of the house without telling anything...

JK POV

As i heard her i quickly left the house without telling anything and drove to her University.

I went to her classroom and saw her. The professor bowed me but i don't give a sh!t i looked at yn she is looking so confused and scared. I went towards her. I grab her wrist and got out of the university and throw her in my car. Whole drive she was crying and sobbing. But i don't fvcking care. She need a punishment.

As i stop my car infront of mension. I carried her in bridal style and went to my room.

Many maids and guard were shocked after watching our movement.

I went inside my room. And throw her in my large king size bed and horved above her.

So you need punishment darling~ i sudusivly whisper in her ear...

TBC