32 (smut)

Ding dong

Yn: coming

Yn: oh you came early

Jk: I just missed you today

Yn: and what about the other days? Don't you miss me?

Jk: ah ynah stop kidding honey

Yn: haha ok I'm sorry, well are you hungry?

Jk: yes

Yn: ok what you wanna eat?

Jk: you!!

Yn: wh-

Before yn could finish a sentence he capture her beautiful lips. The kiss is full with love and lust which both are controlling from long time but today they are gonna fulfil it. God knows how much they are hungry for each and other.

After having a good time kissing session he carried her into bridal style and took her to their shared bedroom. He put her fragile body on soft king size bed. He kissed her on her cheek and started opening her shirt button. She also started opening his shirt button.

He saw her red br@ with full of lust. They both stare their half n@cked body. He touches are soft clothed b€€bs. He came down and opened her skirt. Her tiny red panties is so cute and the thing inside it which she is hiding from every evil eyes is more beautiful for him.

He take off her panties and bra. He touches her skin. He kissed her and they had a deep kiss. He stared roaming his hand on her one b€€b while kissing. He kissed her second b€€b. After tasting her tasty b€€bs. He started getting down.

Her breath got stuck when he touches her pu$$y.

Yn: k-koo-kookie

Jk: what happened yn?

Yn: uh? Nothing?

Jk: should I continue?

Yn: *nod*

Jk: you know you are looking so beautiful rn. I'm just thinking how God created you.

Yn: *smiles*

He touches are cl!t and put one of his middle finger inside her. A gasp escape from her mouth.

Jk: are you ok?

Yn: *nod*

He thrust that middle finger inside her. And she started moaning silently. After trusting with one finger he put inside his another finger. And he increases his speed. She is sweating badly. Her legs are shaking because of his two fingers. God knows what happens when he will put inside his full large one inside her with inhuman speed.

Again he put his another finger. That was really getting worse for her. She is hardly taking breath.

Yn: koo

Jk: yes darling?

Yn: I'm hurt

Jk: I'm with you baby

He pulled out all of his fingers. She took a deep breath.

Jk: ok now the real thing is going to start! Are you ready?

Yn: *nods while taking deep breath*

He kissed her forehead. He open his pant and then his boxers. When he opened his boxers. Something large came out. It's none other than his pride. He put his pride member to her clit and started rubbing it gently. His sensitive action is getting worst for her. She released a mo@n. He peck her lip and put his whole large thing inside her tiny tight hole.

She screamed loudly. And he stared thrusting inside her. She keeps begging and crying in front of him to stop but he doesn't stop. How can he stop when he is waiting for this night for so long and the night comes. He won't let her go so easily. Maybe be after Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday week. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday seven days of week

The end

Thanks for the support till now
Please read my second book PYSCHO LOVE THV this going to be awesome
Love you angels 😇