10

As the sun rays hit my face. I woke up and stretched my arms. I opened my eyes and saw a familiar room.

Yes I'm in homin's house and I need to shift myself to my new apartment as soon as possible somehow I'm excited.

I do my Morning routine and wear my casual shirt and baggy jeans.

I came down and saw homin and her dad is sitting on the dining table doing breakfast and both greeted me and I greeted them back

Mr Kim: I heard that you are leaving so soon.

Yn: yes uncle because I got an apartment for me and you guys are also helping me a lot and I don't want to trouble more.

Uncle: yn listen daughter. This world is so cruel. You can't live peacefully without your family and I believe you as my own daughter.

Yn: it's good to hear that you believe me as your daughter because it's hard to grow up without parents. (Tears in eyes)

Uncle: I can understand ynahh. But stay here please this is also your house.

Yn: I'm so sorry uncle but I have to go

Uncle: ok ynahh but if you need any type of help just inform your this Appa. I can't be your biological father but I will took care of you as my own daughter.

Yn: A-Appa (crying and running for hug)

Yn: thank you Appa (hugging and crying)

Appa: it's ok daughter (hugs her)

Homin: yaah this looks so emotional and I also want hug from my sis and dad.

Then Appa also hugged her we do trio family hug.

Now I'm leaving homin's house not homin she is my sister now. I bit good bye to my sister and Appa and went to my new apartment from taxi.

Meanwhile at jeon mension

Erica came and called me for breakfast but I expect yn will come and call me for breakfast as usual but instead of her Erica came but I want to see yn. I'm carving for her. I want to see her rn. I quickly went down to have my breakfast not probably breakfast yes of course to see my little princess yn.

I sat and roamed my eyes here and there. I didn't find her. Maids started surving me with my food on my plate but I just wanted to fvcking see her.

Jk: where is yn?

All the maids hungs their head low. I sense something is wrong.

Jk: where is she?

Erica came forward

Erica: Mr jeon when you shouted at her  last night she ignored you and went to her room and I heard that the guards saw her running away.

She said and my blood boils.

Jk: call those guards.

The guards came.

Jk: why the fvck you'll didn't informed me.

Guard1: si- *shoot*

Yes I fired him with my gun.

*$H€€T*
*SHOOT*
*$H€€T*

I fired four of my guards yes I want to kill each and everyone who is standing here Infront of my eyes.

Princess you did a biggest mistake of your life. I'll ruin you and mark you mine just wait baby girl.

YOUR MR JEON IS COMING..