19 PARIS

Jk pov

What the hell.. I mean how can she think my gf is Lisa.. i even mentioned everywhere that she (yn) is my gf but she ended up doughting  me.

Jk: yn do you really think my gf is Lisa?

Yn: ye-s

Jk: who told you that?

Yn: I saw

Jk: what did you see?

Yn: miss lisa confesses you at your b'day party.

Jk: *smirks*

Jk: so you really think I'm in a relationship with Lisa and cheating on her by touching you *smirks*

Yn: *nods nervously*

I really pissed off from her nod.
I press my lips on her. And she started pushing me. She kept pushing me on my chest but she gave up and she rested her hand on my chest. She let me do what I want.

After kissing her passionately. I looked at her eyes. She is carrying some of her tears I felt bad when I saw tears in her eyes.

Jk: yn

She looked at me

Jk: i love you

Idk how to confess this is not the romantic way at all but still i confessed to her because she will think I will force myself in her but that isn't the truth. I love her and I'm not forcing myself to her.

Again she tear up and i really felt bad so I hugged her. Idk what she is feeling but I know she is hurt somehow.

Jk: yn I'm sorry if you felt bad what I did a few minutes ago but i really love you. From a very very long time since I saw you at first sight. You become so important to me. And i can't bear to see you crying

She is still crying under my arms. Resting her head on my chest.

Jk: yn it's okay if you don't love me back I will not force you

Yn: jungkookshii *sob*

My soul left my body when she said my name it was so cute from her mouth.

Yn: i l-ove you too jungkookshii *sobs*

Jk: i love you most my love. You don't know how happy I am right now.

Yn: I'm sc-ared jungkook-shii *cry
Voice*

Jk: wae love when I'm here.

Yn: wh-at people think a-bout us?

She looked at me while hugging me like a panda. I can see in her eyes how scared she is.

Jk: *sign* baby don't worry about others. I'm here and nobody can hurt you or our relationship. I promise I will protect you in any way *peck her lips*

She smiles

Jk: now go to your room and freshen up. We will meet at lunch time.

She nodded and smiled and went out of my room.

Yn pov

What just happened. I can't believe it. Mr jeon has had a crush on me for a long time. And I don't fvcking know about it. HOW?
Wtf why I call by his name. Is I gone mad or what. Omo he is my bf now. My first bf. Omo I'm feeling so shy. Even though I'm blushing in front of him. I hope he didn't notice it. How he couldn't notice my blush when we were an inch far.

I struggled with my thoughts and went to the bathroom i can't wait. I wanna meet him.

TBC