22 (plot twist)

Yn pov

Today is the day we are heading back. To south korea. And my life will start as usual. I use to work at mension. Go to university and so on. But I won't let anyone know about my and jungkook's relationship. I know it's hard to hide it but I'll try my best.

Some people think about me that I'm gold digger because he is rich asf but I don't care because i truly love him.

We sat in his private jet. But miss lisa approach jungkook that she will sit with him but he rejected her by telling he wants my company. I'm too afraid to face miss lisa because she is doughting me and jungkook's behaviour too.

I looked at the window to distract my mind and thought how my life changed.

I was born in a rich family in China. I was studying in middle school. And I'm a smart kid enough. I love my family and everyone loves me too because I'm the only child. But our happiness faded away soon.

Until one day me and my mom and dad were going to my granny's house and it was winter. The snow is falling continuously. But my dad is fast enough he keeps cleaning the snow from the car's glasses. But a heavy branch fall down to our car and snow hides our car. My dad was able to do something a big truck came and took those poor souls of my precious parents. I was blank out.

When I open my eyes. I found myself in hospital with my granny and she told me with sadness that my parents are not with us. my heart broke down into million pieces.

From that I grew up with my grandma. And one day we got news that some mens came from South korea and stole our mensions, companys, lands, moneys. They were mafia and when my granny went for  justice they put gun in my granny's forehead and said if they will come again they will shoot us and I was right behind my granny.

When I turn 18 I want revenge and i got to know that they are the mafia people who did accident of my parents. Because my dad is not signing a paper which was illegal. I came south korea for my revenge. I will take my properties and kill those basterds.

Jk: yn?

I was thinking those when Mr jeon. Interupt me.

Yn: hm?

Jk: wanna eat something?

Yn: no I'm full

Jk: okay

Should I take help from Mr jeon? Hmm it will be good because it's easy for him to find anyone because he is mafia dude. Bad person can find bad person but my jungkookiee is not a bad person but he is just a mafia with good heart what if he don't believe me. No yn he will he is your bf. Yep I'll tell him

Yn: Mr jeon

Jk: hmm?

Yn: I need your help!

Jk: what kind of help

Yn: umm-

Jk: yn?

Yn: huh?

Jk: what kind of help you need?

Yn: i-

Yn: I need to find those mafias

Jk: which mafias?

Yn: (whole story)

Jk: ohh so that's the reason of coming korea

Yn: *nods*

Jk: who else knows about it?

Yn: you and homin

Jk: what was the mafia's name?

Yn: i don't know

Jk: how you don't know?

Yn: I was too small

Jk: what else you know about him?

Yn: that he is died and his son is ruling his position now.

Jk: ohh i can help you

Yn: really

Jk: yep but-

Yn: but?

Jk: you need to kiss me ever time

Yn: ok *shy*

Jk: so let's start Mission Yn

Yn: yep

TBC