18 PARIS

Flashback
Yn pov

Mr jeon left me outside the VIP room where the meetings were held.

What is this behaviour Mr jeon if you don't want to take me in then why you take me here. Oh right i was his maid so selfish mannn.

I was cruising on Mr jeon. A man came

Man: excuse me ma'am you can't sit over there!

Wtf he is telling English. Idk English i only know korean and Chinese.

Yn: w-what?

Man: this is not the sitting area ma'am

Yn: can youU SpeAku SLou (korean English accent)

Man: oh ma'am. You. Can't. Sit. Here

Yn: oh, WAere? (Where)

Man: come follow me!

Yn: pOLo?

Man: F.O.L.L.O.W

Yn: pallow. Ohh pallow YouU

Man: yes

I started following him. And he take me to a room.

Man: ma'am you can sit here

I pointed at the couch and he nod.

I sat in a sat and saw a man was busy watching his phone and licking his lips. I feel disgusted so I never looked at him. But after some minutes he call me

Man2: hey babygirl

No ENGLISHH

Man2: Come here

Yn: huh?

Man: don't be innocent girl come on

I go up and ready to leave when the man grab my wrist and made me sit on his lap and i started struggling to get out of his cage.

Yn: leb me (leave me)

Man2: why girl don't you like it.

Yn: plich leb me (please leave me)

Man2: stop struggling slut *shouted*

And i close my eyes in fair

Man2: drink

He gave me the glass of wine to drink which he was drinking before

Yn: Noo

Man2: drink or i will fvck you

I was scared. Now I can understand his English (coz I'm dirty minded lol)

I take the glass from my shaky hands and started drinking. When I heard the door is opening and there was MR JEON

FLASHBACK ENDS
Author pov

Mr Jeon came and started throwing hard punches to his face. That was dangerous. He kicked his stomach and blood started coming from his mouth.

After beating him merciless he looked at her with his angry blooded eyes. She was so fvcking scared she was trumbling with fears.

He came towards her and started kissing her roughly. The kiss was full of angry. He push her nape more into kiss. She was shaking badly. Some of her tears scaping from her eyes. But he don't give a sh!t. her lips were bleeding. And he broke the kiss.

Both are breathing heavily. He touches her lips and cleans the blood which flows because of his rough kiss.

He grabs her wrist and takes care towards the car. He made her sit in the back of the passenger seat and he was driving.

The whole drive was quite silent. and the motel came where they all spent there last night.

He take her out from the car and drag her to his room. He enter the pin and enter his room.

Yn: sir what are you doing?

Jk: this would be my question darling. What were you doing with that fvcking a$$.

Yn: uhh that was-

Jk: shut up yn

Yn: but-

Jk: no buts now ready for the consequence.

Without wasting any time he throw her in his soft bed and hoverd above her.

Yn: Mr jh-

Jk: shhh baby girl

He suddenly captured her lips on him. She started hitting his chest but he don't fvcking care. While kissing he started roaming his hand all over her body.

After the kissing session he started sucking her neck but suddenly she courage all of her strength and pushed him really hard. He looked at her.

Yn: Iwasnottheonewhowenttherehetoldmetogoandsitinthatroombecausehereicannotsitamdthatmanstartedforcingme.

And she started crying

Jk: tell me clearly

Yn: I was not the one who went that room someone told me to go because I can't sit here.

Jk: ah i was unaware of that I'm sorry

Yn: no your so bad. You stole my first kiss and now want to steal my virginity while having a gf *while crying hard*

Jk: my gf?

Yn: yeah gf how can you do that to your gf. You are a betrayal you are betraying her and playing with my feelings *still crying hard*

He was shocked but smiling at her stupid talks he really loves her so much

Jk: who is my gf?

Yn: miss lisa

TBC :)