30

Yn pov

Yn: everything ends, my love is gone he was my only person in the entire life.

Suddenly my room door open reliving jimin

Jimin: yn? You were crying?

Jimin: yn it's been 1 month. He is not listening to us idk what makes him like that even he forgot our 10 years friendship.

Yn: day after before... jack confess me out...

Jimin: oh what you said?

Yn: I said no, I'm still into jungkook he started telling bad about him.

Jimin: stay away from jackson

Yn: why

Jimin: jackson is underground mafia

Yn: what? I never knew about it

Yn: but Jennie and Lisa knows him very well

Jimin: they are also not good... this world is not good for you yn. You need the right person for your trust.

Yn: I trust you jimin oppa

Jimin: me too ynahh

Jk pov

It's been 1 month. She don't fucking care about me all she cares about jimin. Good yn you really did good to me. I wanna forget her but not my fucking hearts wants that. I hate you yn.

Lisa: hi kookie

Yes from that day Lisa is taking care of me. She really changed and i guess I started liking her. After that day she came and met with me and gave me a little sparkle that she'll be with me forever unless jimin who betrayed me after being with me since 10 years.

Lisa pov

When I got the news of yn and jk breakup I was so fucking happy. My happiness was touching in the sky. Jk was so good to me and even I can meet with him whenever and wherever I wants. I even got the secret of jk which he was hiding and today I'm gonna tell everything to yn that how he was blindfolded her with his fake love and how his father destroyed her childhood by taking there families lives.

Lisa: hi yn

Yn: why you called me here?

Lisa: for truth

Yn: what truth?

Lisa: truth of jungkook

Yn: listen we already broken up and there is nothing between us so I'm going.

Lisa: wait yn why you are in hurry first look the file.

Yn pov

I took the file from her hand. And started reading it. My eyes fill with tears. And I just can't believe what I'm looking at.

Yn: this can't be true

Lisa: but this is true

Jk pov