17 PARIS

Lisa pov

This is too much. first jungkook rejected me in front of everyone and now he is sitting with his fvcking maid huh? Don't he know what she deserves. She is literally sleeping in his arms. I'm gonna cut her head b!tch. Wait b!tch I will show you who la Lisa is.

I intentionally went to her room. I know where the jungkook and yn room is but still i went to her room. At 3 am. Yk why would someone goes to anyone's room at
3 am *winks*

Lisa pov end

At morning
Yn pov

I woke up early morning because I wanna explore Paris. I know I can't go to explore but still i have hopes. I came out of my room and saw Mr jeon standing in front of his room.

Huh? He looks so handsome
Mannnnnnn

Yn: good morning Mr jeon

Mr jeon: morning *smiles*

Wtf he just smiled at me. Omo so cute he is so cute. Oh he has a bunny smile he is literally so cute.

I smiled back who could resist his smile bro

Suddenly Miss Lisa joined us

Miss Lisa: good morning jungkook baby

He nods

Yn: good morning miss Lisa

She smirk

Why the fvck she is smirking at me. Miss did you hit your head last time 😭

I struggle out my thoughts and followed Mr jeon.

The motel has resturant too. So we sat down. Miss Lisa and Mr jeon sitting together and me and Mr park sitting together. We ordered our breakfast and started eating.

Mr park: yn

Yn: yes *while chewing food*

He pointed my lips

I touch my lips

Mr park: no wait

He touches my lips and i froze at my state

Mr park: done *smiles*

He cleaned the food which is on my lips.

I feel like a strong stare and yes Mr jeon is giving me dead stare. Oh goshh..

After having breakfast

Jk pov

It's my time for meeting and I can't take yn over there because there will be so many mafias and i don't want any bad eyes on my angel. Hmm what should I do. And I can't let her be with Lisa. Think jungkook think.

Wait I can take her because I will be with her all the time. That's a good idea.

I went to yn's room and knocked the door.

Yn: hi mr jeon

Mr jeon: yn get ready we are going for meeting.

Yn: okay

After few minutes she came omo she looks so beautiful.

Jk: jimin are you ready

Jimin: yeah I'm let's go. But we are taking yn too

Jk: yeah why not

Jimin: no just asking come yn

Jk: you go first she will come with me

Jimin: huh? Okay

Soon we came to my meeting place. I have to go VIP room to start my meetings so I told you to be outside and don't go anywhere because in VIP room there will be so many mafias and here outside she will be safe she nods like a lost child. I pat her head and went inside.

After the meeting ends. I hurrily went outside to check her out. I know she was feeling bored. But the scene shocked me. I left her here and let her seat outside the room but she is not here. Where the fvck she gone.

I search her and told jimin to search her jimin went to cctv room and i keep searching her like a mad person.

I literally broke every room's door and i found her in a room.

I was jungshook

She was sitting in someone's lap drinking wine.

(Drinking wine with both hands like a kid)

My blood boils

TBC