14

I don't know what this feeling is called but when Mr jeon is in front of me I feel like my heartbeat is increasing. And when he is with other women I feel so hurt. Idk but ig I'm going to cry rn.

Why I'm feeling this way. Wait ain't I in love with Mr jeon? No yniee this can't happen you can't fall for this heartless man. Be strong and co-operate in your job. This will be good for you.

I struggled out of my thoughts and went to the hallway where the party held. I grabbed my wine glass tray and started going that way.

Lisa pov

I took the mic and Singal the bodyguard to off the lights. And they did

Yn pov

Why lights turn off. But still I was walking carefully. And suddenly I came under the spotlight.. And I'm all shocked. I looked beside me and saw Lisa standing with a mic. I guess I came in wrong time.

Lisa pov

I was ready standing at the dark. And the spotlights on. But wait why I'm not in spotlight? I look beside me and that bloody b!tch is standing under the spotlight. This b!tch just ruin my plan.

Lisa: Hey get out of here *anger*

And she slide away.

Lisa: I'm sorry for that stupid spotlight guys. And for jungkook many many happy returns of the day baby. I'm really happy to have you in my life. And I have a suprise for you.

I wish him and going forward to him for his suprise. He seems excited and me too.

I came Infront of him and

Lisa: will you be my bf jungkook?

Yn pov

My whole world stop when I heard those words from Lisa for Mr jeon. I'm feeling so hurt. I'm sure I fall for him and that is my biggest mistake of my life. Why god why me.

As I can't able to see that secene so I ran towards kitchen. And kneel down and started crying hard while hiding my face. Why god why I fall for this heartless man. I can't stop thinking about him. Grandma I missed you too.

Jk pov

Suddenly the lights cut off. I swear I will kill that Basterd who wants to ruin my party but suddenly the spotlight on towards yn and my eyes soften after seeing her. But she slid away and Lisa came under the spotlight. I thought yn came under the spotlight by mistake because of darkness. And Lisa started her speech. When Lisa was wishing me. I don't give any expression Because I don't want to give even though I don't want to be rude too because she is my good friend and she came from Thailand for attending my birthday party. So I gave her a small smile.

She started coming towards me. And stop Infront of me. I guess she wants to give me her suprise so I slightly gave her small smile.

Lisa: will you be my bf jungkook?

I can't believe what I heard. I had no idea about it. This confession shocked me but I don't want to show my reaction so I made an emotionless face. I didn't said anything and went towards my room.
She literally ruin my party.

I went towards my room and went to bathroom and start the shower. I was still thinking about the confession but suddenly yn came in my mind and I relax myself.

"RELAX MYSELF" do you got it right*smirk*

Yn pov

As I was crying someone tap my shoulder and I flinched.

Momo: yniee it's me

Yn: oh unnie *wipes tears*

Momo: what happened yniee? Why are you crying?

Yn: I'm just not feeling well.

Momo: okay okay you should rest first.

Yn: uniee I wanna go home

Momo: okay you can go and be careful but it's not that dark so go safely and take care okay?

Yn: yee unnie

Jimin pov

When Lisa confess jungkook. I looked at jungkook who is standing like and statute. Why bro no emotion. He went towards his room without uttering any words.

I grab mic from Lisa's hand and speak

Jimin: I'm sorry for this shocking news. I think Mr jeon is tired so he went to his room. And I'm sorry for saying this party is ending here thanks for coming.

Lisa pov

He didn't even answer me. Is it means he rejected me. No Lisa this can't be happen. He is mine he is only mine. And what he insulted me Infront of many people wait Mr jeon jungkook I will took the revenge of this when you'll be mine.

Jennie: Lisa are you okay?

Lisa: hmm yeah

Jennie: hmm okay take care.

Jennie pov

I started finding yn but she is not anywhere so I called her in her phone

OTP

Jennie
Hello yniee

Yn
Hmm

Jennie
You seem low

Yn
Im just tired

Jennie
Ohh take care I thought we should hangout

Yn
Im sorry Jennie. I'm really tired

Jennie
Okay I will cancel it and inform it to jack
Bye take care

OTP END

TBC