12

So you need punishment darling ~ he whispers near my ear.

YN POV

I was all scared about his punishment idk what punishment he will give me lots of negative thoughts built in my head.

He will beat me? No he can't do that.. i didn't do any crime*sob*

I was in my thoughts and out of nowhere i felt his lips on mine. He was kissing me a second time. His kiss is showing how Angry he is. He bites my lips and i mo@n (why the fvck i mo@n) i feel his smirk while kissing. He pushed his tongue inside my warm mouth and started teasing me. He is so fast and pleasurable that I can't breathe. He slightly broke the kiss. And he started my frightened orbs.

Mr jeon: go and do your job

He said me in cold tone and went to bathroom. I'm shocked and scared. I was in my zone and 15 min past i was not aware of it sh!t.

???: Do you want your punishment again?

A voice interupt me and it was none other than mr jeon why the fvck I'm still here and why I'm out of zone. I quickly ran out of his room. I'm feeling more embarrassment.

I went to the kitchen and everyone is giving me disgusting look like i did some sin. I hung my head low. Suddenly momo uniee grab my hand and took me to her room.

Momo: where were you yesterday? Why you were with Mr jeon? What he did to you?

She started throwing me 100 of her questions and i bursted into tears. I hugged her tightly.

Yn: un-uniee *sobbing*

Momo: no problem yn everything will be fine go and change your dress after 2 days there is Mr jeon's birthday and there is more works.

I nod and went to change my dress into maid.

As I'm cleaning the dishes. Erica unnie came.

Erica: b!tch atleast clean nicely. You just know how to fvck...

Why she is always rude to me. My eyes fill with tears.

Momo: ERICA MIND YOUR LANGUAGE!!!

Erica: unnie look at her and shout at her not me.

She said and went from there.

Momo: are you okay ynahh!

Yn: *nods*

Whole day i was busy doing my job and at night i went to my apartment. I'm feeling so low but i have university tomorrow. Ah good night yn. And i drifted into sleep.

MORNING
YN POV

I enter my class and some people started judging me. One of the worst bullies gang came to me.

Bully 1: hi b!tch

I hung my head low.

Bully 2: b!tch look at us

Sana: how you dare to touch my jungkook?

She catch my hair into her hold. Now I'm sobbing.

She throws me to the ground.

But suddenly a heavy kick came contact to sana's face. And the kick thrown by Jennie.

Jennie: how to fvcking dare to touch my girl you s/ut.

Bully 2: behave yourself Jennie.

Jennie: fvck off you fvcking b!tch.

And they all run away.

Jennie: are you ok yniee?

Yn: yeah I'm ok and thank you

Jennie: no problem yniee let's go.

AFTER THE CLASS

Jennie: so you were telling you work in Mr jeon's mension.

Yn: hmm yeah...

Jennie: Mr jeon is my father's old client.

Yn: what really

Jennie: yeah

Yn: oh i see...

Jennie: do you have any feelings for Mr jeon?

Yn:

What you guys think?
Tbc