Part 3

And it's Yoon...........?

What on earth is going on... the hell... just a while he is with his girlfriend and what he's doing now with this brat! Aishhh... and why the hell she's giggling with him?

I started walking towards them and pulled my sister with me. As I started burning on anger seeing them close and that too they are laughing

Yn sis : will you stop dragging me....

Me: shut your mouth or else you'll get some slaps from me....

Yn sis: what's your problem when I talk to him?

Me : what.... why do you talk to him... And what's the reason talking with him huh..?
(With angry voice)

Yn sis : it's nothing just we are talking about our family matters...

Me : oh family... Then why do he ask you to come to his home later?

Yn sis: (Shocked)........

Me: come on talk to me why are you shutting your mouth now?

Yn sis: i-it-s no-t-hi-ng what y-ou th-ink
(Her voice stucked)

Me: ohh wow now you are acting like nothing happened... Will you spill it or else I should talk it in front of our mom and dad?

Yn sis: Unnie (its adressed as older sister in Korea) this is not what you think he just asked me to come to his home for chilling out....

Me :  nice very nice now you are covering your mistake also.. do I look like a fool.... Will you say the truth or----

She cutted my words saying

Yn sis: yes he told me he likes me ....and he asked to come to his house for chilling and spend time with ------

She cutted when a tight slap felt on her cheeks

Me: do you have shame .... Didn't you know that I love him.... Huh? And for god's sake he do have a goddamn freaking girlfriend idiot!

I shouted as she stumbled back in fear. Yes this is the first time she is seeing this side of me. Never in my life Iv'e acted like this.

Yn sis : I'm sorry sis ... I didn't mean I--
(Crying)

I left her and went to my room locked it and cried for sometime and decided to call Yoon to know the truth...so I took my phone and started dialing his number..

Ringing

Ringing

Ringing

OTP

Me: Hello....

Yoon: hello what do you want now?

Me: why can't you talk properly with me ...?

Yoon: cuz I don't want to....

Me: okey listen I called you because to know the truth about you and my sister...

Yoon: oh means you came to know?

Me: yeah and what about your so called girlfriend Lucy? Are you perhaps cheating on her .....

Yoon: No she is my girlfriend... And yeah about your sister she is for timepass.....

Me: wow are you serious that you choose my sister .....?

Yoon : is that a question?

Me: I feel ashame on myself for loving you.... I'm now regretting the thing that I loved you from my childhood ..... Shame on you!!!!!