Part 7

We all laughed in a coincidence that it's for Rose and jungkook...

We all teased them while the boys for jungkook and we girls for Rose...

Well we have a punishment that if they don't accept the truth or dare they should take a punishment that will be given by their wish...

So then, Jimin asked

Jimin: Truth or dare...

Jungkook: I choose truth..

Rose: .......

Jimin: so The question is " Do you like someone here?"

He suddenly looked towards Rose and

Jungkook: yes I do like someone here...

Then he turned towards her and said

"I like you"
He was shy then

"I like you" He was shy then

All of them were like "WOAHHHH"

She was shocked and confused.. not only her even us... She didn't say anything and even didn't take truth or dare so obviously she should take the punishment...

Jimin: so you didn't take truth or dare so take the punishment.. drink the 2 shots of soju...

I knew she is aware of alcohol but jungkook next actions make us shocked... He took her punishment and Rose ran away from there to the balcony being embarrassed and shy... I felt some what cute...

Then jungkook too ran following her...

Taehyung pov
Woah what a nice pair... And how did my kookie just confessed her.... God atleast I didn't atleast have small confidence like him... I badly wanna confess Yn my feelings just like Kookie but no I want some time and giver her some space to settle herself first then I'll confess her.. firstly I wanted to grow more friendship with her... Then I'll confess oneday...
I snapped out from my thoughts when jin hyung spoke..

"Now it's turn to spin the bottle are you ready" jin asked...

We nodded and he spinned the bottle ..

It's for Jimin and Lisa

They choose dare and jin gave them the dare that they have to look at each other for 10 min. We all laughed and I saw Yn she was feeling some what uncomfortable... She suddenly said " Excuse me guys... I have to pick this call".... She said and ran out... I followed her ....

Yn pov

While Jimin and Lisa are looking at each other like their life depends on it ... I was interupted by my phone buzzing out continuously... I took a look and It was that Yoon... I excused them and went out picking up the call.

Yoon: Hey...!

Me: What's your problem now?

Yoon:Can we talk for a while?

Me: Listen... I don't have time to listen your shits complete before I cut the call

Yoon: Umm... Actually yn please listen to me once....please

Me: What's it?

Yoon: umm actually sorry for before .. I was actually a fool to leave you and I'm sorry for what I said before...

Me: oh!!! Nice now you came to apologise to me... Or again you are planning to fool me and break my heart... You think I'm a fool...just leave me alone for now

Yoon:  Yn! Yn! Please hear me out.. just for once ....

Me: Arghhhhhhhhhhh!!!! What?

Yoon: If you don't take it seriously.. I have an idea... I just want you to come with me we can spend some quality time and I'll take you afar from our place and enjoy our night there just for one day...you can make memories with me as much as you can.. Will you?

Me: Are you insane...? You are such a freak... You moron... You want me for just one day which I'll make memories with a whore like you... You bastard... You idiot... Get your brain some senses and Go fu*k yourself....

With that I hung up the call nd went into our room and sat on a corner in a dark place at the window and started to cry my heart out....
"Why ... Why ... Why me? Always ... He tries to break me even more and more deep... I wanted to disappear somewhere now... Even here.. I'm not having peaceful life .. he is still haunting me in my thoughts.... Aaarrgghhhh!!!!!!"

Tae pov

I followed her and went out... I listened she is yelling at someone and she is very sad and angry... She hung up the call and went into her room.. I immediately went following her... She didn't lock her door... While I went near her and sat beside her.. she is sobbing and crying....

I gave her a tissue and she rejected it first but I gave her again.. she wiped her tears... And again started crying.... "Are you okay" I asked and she simply nodded.. I saw her beautiful face glowing under the pretty moonlight... Her eyes are red.. I slowly patted her shoulder and comforted her somewhat... She slowly drifted into her sleep putting her head on my shoulder.

I guess my heartbeat now would be beating fast... I badly wanted her to ask what happened to her ... But she is not in the mood.. so Instead I comforted her....

I heard her friend Rose voice.. I think she is searching for her... She came into the room and saw us... She smiled and went out... I picked up her in my arms and put her on the bed and went out... I saw rose standing out while smiling at me...

"Hey... Is she ok?" She asked ... "Yeah somewhat good' I replied and asked " is she suffering from something or someone...? She looks so different before she was crying like hell after she hung up the call" I asked "What call? Did that Idiot call her again" she said " Who?"

She said nothing but went into her room and slept beside Her...

I went into our room and went to the bedroom and started thinking...
" What happened to her... Is she ok? Let's ask tomorrow to Rose"

Slowly I drifted to my dreamland...

This is my first fanfiction

Support me army love you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜