Part 21

Im in airport currently waiting for the board announcement. Yoon and Anna came with me to give me send off 

Yoon: congrats yn I hope you will also find your love of your life soon ... i wish you happiness...

Anna: Unnie Congrats and ill soon try to attend your marriage oky

me: ok guys take care of you and company.. and enjoy.. and you (i said pointing my finger towards yoon) you dont dare to hurt her or else you know me!

i said while he gulped hard and laughed 

Yoon : yahh i wont her and take care.. 

Anna: text me when you arrive unnie.

i nodded and hugged and and bid my goodbyes to them and went hearing the announcement.

Time skip at Korea

I finally landed at my place after so long time.. i missed this feeling. ahhh i stretched my arms and went out of the aiport and took the taxi and went to my home

i saw my parents are waiting for me from outside. I went to them and hugged my mom as tight as possible yes why dont I cuz i missed her from so long even we do face time i still miss her food and her presence I hugged my dad and we went into my house. I saw my sister she came running ti me and hugged me and i returned it ... yes we cleared our misunderstandings a long ago and she also apologized me and we became normal.

"go freshen up yn~ie i prepared all your favourites " said my mom.. i went happily into my room and plopped on  it spreading my arms ...... "AHH I missed my room!!" i said and got freshned up and went down and we spend a family time together.. 

after so many days i feel like being home after talking to them I got relaxed from it.

then i called my friends after so long time its been days talking to them... 

Then i group called them

OTP

me: hello how are you my beautiful ladies...

all: is it real or dream? are we dreaming.. the great Lee Yn is calling her freinds after so long time..

me: stop your actings... btw im in Korea... lets hangout guys at our favourite cafe 5pm oky?

all: OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they shouted and i ended the call

time skip at evng 5pm

we all had a group hug and then we took the table and sat there I laughed remembering those things we done here..

Rose: baby i missed you so much.. after going to the states you didn't even remember us at all..

she fake cried...

i chuckled 

Me : its not like that my babe... its all about work...

Jennie: so how's life there....

then i said the whole story what happened there and about yoon's story and about taehyung too....

Jisoo: so you forgiven him that easily?

Me: its fine babe cuz i saw guilty in his eyes.. and i trust anna ... i hope she changed him a lot..

Lisa: so what about tae?

when she asked about tae i dropped my smile 

Me: i dont know about him he is korea.. when one day i went to his home her maid said that he is in korea.