Part 22

"Tae.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i whispered and its enough audible to him he then turned back... How much i missed him seeing me... He saw me giving his famous boxy smile.... where he is standing there holding a bouquet in his hands wearing a formal dress tucked his shirt and its enough to take my breathe.. well i shedded my tears seeing him... 

(Author: god i love him so fuvking much in this outfit a lot

suga: will you continue the story author and please stop drooling over him..

Author: STFU!!!.. yoongii will you? see how handsome he is

jin: did anyone said handsome here?

yoongi face palmed 

Author: ok guys continue the story)

he came forward to me and gave his hand and i gave him my hand and he took me through the table.... out of no where all of our friends blackpink and bts came there and they all are around us. Do they all planned this... then i saw at tae he is looking at me with loving eyes... then he handed me the bouquet

 then he handed me the bouquet

 Tae pov

i knew this would happen... she is crying mess infront of me.. yes its mine and my dads plan to make yn get married to me using a business proposal that i think you remembered when I talked with him on that day its about our marriage.. I know its soon but i want yn to be feel loved and happy thats the reason behind my plan... Yes I purposely avoided her these days.. Its really hard for me to keep her away but i tried my best to not know about the plan... The day I came here i talked with my friends and I dont want her to be upset and cry on our special occasion that's our wedding i know she'll be on shock so i decided to propose her today that she will not be a crybaby tomorrow.. Yes her dad knews that i love her and also I only said before she came here.

I got to know that she too likes me back by Rose while she said by herself to them ... I know it before but i waited and took this step earlier to surprise her... I saw her from aiport when she came back to Korea i followed her in my car to her house and saw her from very far..

i know its very tough to be apart from her..but now she will stay with me forever.... 

present

Author pov

Tae hugged yn and so did her and they cried in their embraces untill their friends shouted.. "why you didn't answer my calls nor my texts.. you know how hard is for me when you left from there and didnt talk to me..." yn said wiping her tears... "yn~iee... i know its really hard for you as well as me but i wanted to say but there is something came up really urgent so i came here for that." tae said 

then with no thinking tae knelt to the ground pulling a box from his pocket and staring at yn eyes and as she.. he took out the box and she palmed her mouth and gasped out of nowhere and tears flowing her eyes....then "When I first saw you at the cafe That day I didn't know that you are the one for me.. I cant get out from your thoughts from that day. You have been my recent obsession from then... I dont have a hope to loose you yn~ie I know I made very hard for you leaving without saying any word for you yes i came here for the purpose of you that I talked with my dad to make you mine and yes i am the one who arranged this marriage that the fear killed me the thought of loosing you.. Will you stay with me when im in my bad times? will you be with me no matter what causes in between us or anyone tries to makes me apart from you? will you be with me when the whole world is cruel to me? will you.... I knew you were my forever, when your happiness became more important than mine. Ever since the day we met, I knew I was meant to be yours till the end of time. Will you be mine forever? I don't want to make any grand promises. All I want to say that the best is yet to come. WILL YOU MARRY ME LEE YN? I swear i will make you happy forever. Just promise you you will stay beside me...................

he pulled the ring and stared deep into her eyes showing all his love and care... while she is shedding tears... and she don't have words to say anything.... she is crying a lot .. who wouldn't she thought she will not be destined to love but god has his ways to make to meet her love of her life in this way... she is the happiest person alive in the world now

 she is the happiest person alive in the world now

"yes i will... "she said wiping her tears and all their friends cheered them shouting and whisteling. "yes tae i will ... thankyou for making me so special.. thankyou for the hardwork you have done just for me to beyours.. tae what I have even done to deserve you ... just i thankyou for making me the happiest being in the world I LOVE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!!!!!! she shouted her lungs out and he wore the ring to her and hugged her tight like there is no tomorrow..."I LOVE YOU TOO LEE YN sorry sorry soon to be KIM YN.

then their friends shouted "KISS HER! KISS HER! KISS HER! KISS HER!" They shouted and we broke the hug and tae cupped her cheeks and then yn spread her arms around his neck and then he leaned down slowly touching her lips and then he kissed her and as she kissed him back... they showed them how much they missed them how much they love them... and soon they broke the kiss and their friends teased them... then tae wiped her tears "now lets go eat and go home cuz i don't want my princess puffy eyes on her wedding looking pale" he said and chuckled where she hit his arm and they all ate and tae dropped her at her home.. they hugged each other and she went inside her house .... that night yn slept peacefully.

____________________________________________________________________________

oh my god i dont know its being an end thankyou for reading my story 

i love you army

______________________________________________________________________________