Part 6

Yn pov

Waking up from the sunrise and sound of alarm..... I went doing my routine and me and our friends went to eat breakfast for a tiny restaurant which seems close to our hotel. We went and sat and ordered our food.

My outfit 👇

Meanwhile

?? Pov

Me and our friends went for the breakfast for the restaurant and I was happy to see her here.... She is too pretty today... While we sat I saw here and I think she noticed me and suddenly she gave a smile to me .... That time our eyes met for the first time.....
I was into her eyes when my friend jungkook interupted me...

Jungkook: Taehyung hyung (they address hyung as older brother) aah aren't you eating your breaky(Breakfast)

Taehyung: yes jungkookie

I simply replied and ate my breakfast

Yn pov

While me and my friends are discussing something... While

Rose: Guys look at those handsome men sitting there.....

Lisa: hey stop... They are watching us

Jennie: oh my god they are super hot!!!

Me: hey guys stop...

Rose: oh god look at that bunny smile boy... He is damn hot... I wanted to talk to him now..!!!

Me: Hey... Aren't you started crushing over him?

Rose: Ahh I'm shyy....🙈

Jisoo: stop guys ... Look at them are ears dropping on us... (While she is turning back side to them)

Then we started laughing and went out the cafe...

Taehyung pov

They went out ... While they are really a girl shit... They are drooling over us from an hour and they went just like that ....

 They are drooling over us from an hour and they went just like that

Jungkook: listen hyungs I wanted to talk to that girl who said that things of me to her friends... I think I'm kinda intrested in her...