Part 15

After 2 days

Author pov

These days it was the daily routine for yn and tae.... As they go to the office daily and come home together... They eat dinner out and come home and sleep... it's been the daily routine for them.... As coming to Yoon he prepared well for his plan and getting ready to execute it....

Present

Yn pov

I woke up from the sunrise rising through the windows.... I jumped out of my bed and went to washroom and done my daily routine and went to the kitchen to do the breakfast... Even though there are maids to do but... I prefer my cooking to eat more..... I went and prepared some bread toast, omlette with avocado juice.....and set them on the table ..... And went up to wake up tae...

I went to his room and saw him sleeping like a bear hugging his pillow while snuggling his face into it.. while making a cute pout on his face...

 I went and removed the curtains and went towards him and removed the duvet

I went and removed the curtains and went towards him and removed the duvet... "Tae wake up its time for office.." I said while he is rolling over the bed and yawning "aahh 5 min more...." He said while I went and kept him tickling everywhere....then he held my wrist and pulled him towards him where I just landed on top of him.... He is staring into my eyes while I was doing the same.... His dark orbs were enough to make crazy... We were in that position untill his phone buzzed out.....
"Ahem.. ahem... I'll go and fresh up..." I said and got up quickly from him.... and then ran away to my room.

Tae's pov

I was in a deep sleep untill yn came and disturbed me... She is tickling me while I hold her wrist and made her pull on top of me .... I felt butterflies all over my body.... While looking into her cute little big doe eyes ...... Her eyes make me go crazy... While her lips..... God it's enough to drive me crazy enough... While we are staring at each other untill my phone buzzed out.... She went out while her face became so red......

OTP

?: Hello! My dear son... How's everything going...

Me: hello appa... Everything is fine... How are you all...

T/d: good son.... How is yn dear?

Me: she's good dad... Also she is doing well in her company...

T/d: Nothing son... I just wanted to know that is everything good there or not... By the way I'm thinking to talk to yn's dad about the collaboration of our company and I think we'll work our plan son...

(A/n: The plan will be revealed soon 😁)

Me: thankyou so much appa...

T/d: it's ok son... Take care ... And take care of yn... I call you later son...

Me: oky dad bye....

Author pov

With that tae hung up the call and went to do his morning routine and dressed up and came down to eat his breakfast...