Part 12

Tae pov

We came from the airport to my villa. I took her to my place because it will be safe rather than she staying at the strangers place where she is new. Then i showed my place and she is very happy seeing my home. She is really a different person, where i didnt see anywhere. Every women comes to  me for my money but she, no she is totally a different person. She even hesitated to come with me to my place. 

We completed our dinner and sat on the couch. She asked me about yesterday and how did I come here. 

"I actually came there with a bouquet for you but I saw you were with Yoon. I felt like you were busy and I misunderstood you and went back to my home. Again when I felt hungry I went out for eating dinner. There I saw Rose and Jungkook also, so i joined them. But when Rose said everything that happened before, then I thought that its completely a misunderstanding. Then she said you are leaving early in the morning. So without thinking I called my father and said i will take care of our US branch and I immediately booked the flight and yes I ended up beside you". I said to  her every details expect my confession part.

Yn pov

When he said he came for me without thinking anything. I was wondered that how many still he can do for me in the future. Yes I know that tae have somewhat feelings on me. That I conformed when he took me to his house and made me introduce to his family. No doubt he likes me. His parents are very cool as like him. No wonder that he is their son. Mrs Kim(Tae's mom) she is like a friend to him and I got more comfortable with her. She is like very friendly to me. I was thinking about him while he interrupted me 

"Yn are you listening" he asked. I simply nodded and said "Tae you wanna know more about me" i asked as he nodded as yes. 

Yes i didnt tell him about yoon. When he asked at the jeju vacation I didnt tell him till now. He also didn't ask as I said I tell him when the right time comes and I thought it would be the right time and said

"Tae..... Yoon is my cousin. I used to crush over him from my childhood. I knew he was very good person but I didnt knew his true face when I came to know about him when recently. I was completely in his world when he used to visit our house, I didn't have confindence even to talk him face to face. I got many chances to confess him. But I didn't because of fear. One day i came to know about his girl friend when that day I was supposed to confess him. My whole world stopped seeing him with another girl. I thought to move on of him but it didn't stop there. H e also cheated on his girlfriend. He is a playboy. He also manipulated my sister for his personal happiness. Thats why i will not talk to my sister that much when im at my home. I didn't even expect that the one I thought that will be mine is the one who will broke me this much. Now from my bottom of my heart I'm saying I only have hate towards him tae. I didnt expect i will go through this much....Now about yesterday he came to me and asked for another chance that he will prove himself to me but that next second he showed me his true colours of him by forcing to kiss me. For the first time I felt disgusted. And its completely a misunderstanding I didnt have any kind of feelings towards him except a feeling of hatered." with that i shedded my tears on his shirt while he was hugging me and tapping my bacK.

Tae pov

I didn't know that she had gone through this much she is literally a crying mess now. I dont know how to cool her now. "Yn~ahh don't worry everything will be alright. Please don't cry I cant see you crying please stop it cupcake. (its a nickname given by tae to yn). " Then she slowly stopped crying. "Yn can i ask you something...? if you don't mind huh?" i asked she nodded. "yn stay with me in my home we can go to work daily and we can spend time in my home. Dont take it in a wrong way but I dont want you to be alone thats it." i asked "No tae i don't wanted to be a burden for you I'll take an apartment nearby the company and I'll stay there dont worry" she replied. "No you are staying with me and its final I also cant stay alone in this big manison. So stay with me yn" i replied. "But-" i cutted her off  "no buts its final" i replied and she pouted like a cute baby.

 "But-" i cutted her off  "no buts its final" i replied and she pouted like a cute baby

Yn pov

I still dont want to be a burden for tae. But he requested me more so i didnt decline his request. So i went to my room and changed into my comfy pajamas and went to sleep.

 So i went to my room and changed into my comfy pajamas and went to sleep

Tae also went to his room and slept.

Yoon's pov

How dare you Yn... you made me breakup with my lucy and now you are living a happy life... No I dont want you to be happy... Yes I came to know that yn is in US that she went there to handle her dads company. I came to know this with the help of her sister. Also yesterday on purpose I was passing by I saw her going somewhere and I followed her while some thing striked my brain. I went to her and acted on purpose that i want her to give me a chance... and i didn't control that time and kissed her... how dare she slap me... you will regret it yn! so I want to get close to her family and I wanted to marry her sister and take some of the part of their company and after leave her sister and enjoy with my lucy. But she made all my dreams smashed. But somehow her family has a soft corner towards me so i went to her home.

________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think that yoon will do? What about yn and her company? Will she able to tackle the company? what do you think?

wait for next part untill then support me my viewers and army....

I LOVE YOU :)