Part 13

Yoon's pov

But somehow her family has a soft corner towards me so i went to her home, and I thought to talk with her parents and planned to go to US that I can destroy her and take the company in my hands. Ofcourse my parents collaborated with her family company, being a small company we dont have enough profit for our company. So I planned with the help of my dad and wanted to take the company in my hands. But yn destroyed all my plans and she went away when I got the chance to destroy her. 

Now currently I'm in her home waiting for her dad to talk the further things that I can manage him and go to US and manipulate her and get the company into my grip so that I can marry her sister and make my plan success. Then I was interrupted by yn's dad 

yn's dad: How are you my dear yoon. Long time no see....

me: hello uncle .. im good how about you uncle..

yn's dad: whats with your sudden visit dear.. is everything going ok in the company?

me: yes uncle... everything is ok ... I wanted to ask you many times that I wanted to work in your company for so long that I couldn't work because as the new CEO of my company that I wanted to start a new company in US with your company support and I wanted to invest more and be the best to my company... Uncle could you please help me out?

yn's dad: yeah why not yoon.. you can and by the way yn is also at US as I sent her as the new CEO to manage my US branch. So she is currently in US as she went day before yesterday.

me: Thankyou so much uncle.. I'll owe you so much..

yn's dad: not  problem my dear.. I'll talk to your dad tomorrow and make the arrangements soon that you both can make the company go to a high position there and we can be rest assured sure...

me: thankyou a lot uncle thankyou so much....

yn's dad: yeah I'll talk to your dad now and you can talk tomorrow and make arrangements.

I simply nodded and went back to my home.

yn's dad pov

I think yoon is correct if he would be there then I can rest that there is someone with her. I wanted to marry my daughter as soon as possible with someone she loves. But i'll ask her when the correct time comes.. YES!!!!

Meanwhile at US  6:30 Am

Yn pov

I woke up after having a good sleep. I dont know why but today i slept very peacefully after so long time. I woke up and done my morning routine and I wanted to prepare some breakfast for both of us so i changed my clothes and went down

 I woke up and done my morning routine and I wanted to prepare some breakfast for both of us so i changed my clothes and went down

I went down into the kitchen and saw some maids working. "Good morning mam" they greeted me " Good morning and please dont call me officially call me yn" i assured them with a warming smile. Then i went and prepared strawberry shake as its tae"s favourite drink and bulgogi and kimchi fried rice for breakfast