Part 10

Author pov

They all took some rest and its 6pm in the evening they all decided to set the campfire and barbecue. Jin, Lisa, Jisoo, Namjoon, Jhope are cooking the extra dishes for dinner and meanwhile Yn, Taehyung, Jungkook and Rose decided to set the campfire. Suga,Jimin and Jennie are making the barbecue. 

They set everything fine and started to play some music and enjoy the beautiful night. The moon light being the extreme as a cherry on the cake.  They are enjoying themselves in their own world. While someone is busy admiring his beautiful angel. 

(A/N: Its none other our gucci boy KIM TAEHYUNG)

He was busy admiring her in the pretty moonlight. She was glooming as a fairy for his eyes while he can't able to take of his eyes from her. 

Tae pov

We all completed our dinner and enjoyed our dinner while all are full. While Jin hyung is busy making us lmao. I saw her laughing beautifully, she is intentionally driving me crazy with her every move. Its been past 11 pm I just shuttered "BEAUTIFUL". She looked at me with a 'what' expression. I looked away from her ignoring the embracement. So after a while we decided to entertain ourselves. So we thought to sing some songs. Then Jimin asked "hey tae why cant you sing a song for us I wanted to hear your voice please my soulmate" I simply nodded and took the mike and started singing my favourite song (WINTER BEAR)

🎵She looks like a blue parrotWould you come fly to me?I want some good day, good day, good dayGood day, good dayLooks like a winter bearYou sleep so happilyI wish you good night, good night, good nightGood night, good night

Would you come fly to me?
I want some good day, good day, good day
Good day, good day
Looks like a winter bear
You sleep so happily
I wish you good night, good night, good night
Good night, good night

Imagine your face
Say hello to me
Then all the bad days
They're nothing to me
With you
Ooh, ooh, ooh

Winter bear
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Sleep like a winter bear
Ooh, ooh, ooh
Sleep like a winter bear🎵❤️

I sang my heart out gazing into her eyes. While she is looking into mine and humming to the song. I felt like my world stop while she is making eye contact with me and smiling like a winter bear.

Yn pov

I was into a beautiful world while being into his beautiful voice. He has some magic which makes everyone made attract to his voice. I was enjoying the lyrics he was looking into me all the time. I dont know why but i feel very comfortable way when he looks at me. I can simply say he is pure and kind. Soon jungkook and all sang some songs as they enjoyed a lot. I was feeling a bit uneasy due to the cold i caught before. So I took an excuse and went into the tent and rested myself.