Part 19

YN Pov 

Im now feeling somewhat relaxed that he convinced to listen me... I should say everything to him... huh.! this yoon is getting on my nerves daily... if i continue spare him definitely he will make misunderstandings between both of us and this is what he needed. Anyhow ill take some rest for a while and get ready after to the cafe.

time skip at 6 pm evening 

yn pov

i woke up from my sleep and saw the time its 6pm "Mmm...! i should get ready" i went to take a bath and wore a cute dress

i put on some makeup and checked the time its 6:45 pm and i quickly went and took out my car and went towards the cafe

Author pov

Tae is already at the cafe waiting for yn... he was super mad on her that she didn't even tell her that she is shifting her home and also mainly about Yoon. He decided to be mad on her for sometime. And there comes our Yn through the door. Then he saw at her and for a while his heart skipped seeing her in a cute and pretty way for sometime he forgot that he was mad on her. 

Tae pov

I was sitting in the cafe seeing through everyone.... Its 7:05 pm and still she didn't come... then i saw a pretty figure through the door.... for a moment my heart skipped... she looks cute and pretty though... For a while I forgot that I am mad on her.... then she came "hi.." she whispered and i just nodded cuz who would talk after making me mad for so many things. Then the waiter came "sir your order please" he asked "one americano for me " i said and showed my hand towards her "mam your order please" he asked her "one mocha espresso" she said and the waiter took the order and went. I looked at her I think she cried a lot her eyes a red and puffy. After some minutes we got our order.. none spoke untill she broke the silence after 20 minutes.

yn: tae.....

yn: tae.. talk something ....!

me:............

yn: tae ... please....

me: .....

yn: tae please talk something. Just say something but dont give me a silent treatment please taetae

i looked at her when she called me taetae.. ofc only my mom calls me like that... i chuckled without knowing her

me: what should i talk now Ms yn. you have done things on your own and started hide things from me and still you want me to talk something....

yn: tae its not what you think.. trust me i just dont wanted to be a burden for you... andyes i know im not but when yoon came here i was afraid that he would complain to dad that im living with you thats why i managed talking to him that i was searching for an apartment and then i will shift if i found a new and then he talked to my father and he arranged at nearby the office and we are not sharing one apartment we have our individual. Tae please dont misunderstand the situation. i know you are mad at me.. please punish me but dont give me a silent treatment tae....