Part 8

Yn pov

I woke up from the hectic headache. I remember I passed out being on shoulders of taehyung... How did I end up on bed? I think he carried me... I should thank him so much... I went doing my morning routine while Rose came to me "Good morning Yn baby" she greeted me "Good morning Babe" I greeted in return.

Rose: Yn are you ok...? I mean yesterday taehyung said you are crying and passed out... Is everything good...?

Me: Mhmm.. good..
And I said everything to her...

Rose: He is really something... He will pay of his sins....

Me: Hmm.. it's ok Babe.. I'm good now come let's enjoy our vacation I don't want to spoil my mood because of this.

Rose: come do your makeup we are going for trecking today for the mountains..

Me: Woahh really... I like treckings...

With that I had done my makeup
And wore a cute sweat shirt and jeans we five

With that I had done my makeup And wore a cute sweat shirt and jeans we five

With that we all including the boys we all went to the mountains

We all packed some food for us and packed our bags and took the car and after 1 and a half journey we finally arrived at the mountains

We all are climbing up the mountains while it is like full of trees and bushes...
While Rose and Jungkook are walking with theirs hands interwined and while Jimin flirting with the other girls and suga as always being the lazy cat and namjoon is listening to jin and his jokes.

While Slowly climbing We arrived at the top of the mountains and we all started to build our tents.... And set a camp fire.

While me rose took one tent and other three one tent .. coming to the boys jungkook and Taehyung in one tent namjoon,jin,jhope in one tent ... Suga and Jimin in one.. so totally we have five tents......

Leaving me and Taehyung, jungkook and Rose all of them were preparing for dinner... While Rose and Jungkook are in their private conversations... So me and Taehyung decided to bring wooden sticks for the camp fire...