Liebe

Song of the chapter: Live To Tell The Tale by Passion Pit

After you were released from the hospital, Noiz had insisted that you move in with him. "It's for your own safety." He had said. Even though he didn't tell you, you knew he was worried about you.

"This is the last box." You said, handing it to him. You and Noiz had spent the day moving all your stuff into his apartment. Just as he was about to put it in the car, a bright red boa constrictor slithered out of the box and up Noiz's arm. "Can you tell your Allmate to get off me?" You laughed and took Floyd from his arm. You had always had a soft spot for snakes, and as soon as you heard that there was a snake Allmate you had gone and got one.

"I don't know how you can let that thing slither all over you." He exclaimed. Floyd was loosely wound around your neck, flicking its tongue in Noiz's direction.

"It's because I love reptiles. I bet if you got to know Floyd, you would let him crawl on you too." You countered, climbing into the car.

"I highly doubt that." He muttered. "I only like bunnies." He started the car and started in the direction of his place. Noiz was quiet the rest of the drive, but occasionally glanced at you when he thought you weren't looking.

As soon as he parked the car, you tried to take one of the boxes from the trunk, but Noiz took it out of your hands. "It's okay. I got it. You should go rest." You reluctantly walked up the flights of stairs and into his apartment.

Noiz must be rich, you thought as you looked around. It was more of a penthouse than an apartment. There was holographic screens floating around and he had two LCD flat screens. There was even a floor to ceiling window that overlooked the city.

"Didn't I tell you that you should rest?" He had managed to creep up behind you without you noticing. "Okay..." You said, reluctantly. Lately, Noiz had been extremely protective of you. Maybe it's because he thinks I can't take care of myself, you thought, plopping down on the couch.

Noiz's POV

(Y/n) had fallen asleep by the time I finished bringing up all the boxes. I gathered her up in my arms and carried her into my room. "Noiz?" She murmured quietly. "Shhh. Go back to sleep." I whispered into her ear, setting her down on my bed. I sat on the ground and opened my laptop. I was an information broker; I earn money by gathering and selling information that you probably wouldn't find elsewhere.

I was just about done for the night when (y/n) came and sat next to me. "Aren't you tired?" She asked. I wrapped my arms around her, "Shouldn't you be asleep, liebe?" I murmured into her hair. "What does that mean?" She snuggled into me. Her mouth was an inch from mine. "It doesn't matter what it means. All that matters is this." I brushed my lips against hers.

(Y/n) POV
You blushed madly. Noiz had kissed you. The same Noiz that doesn't care about anything. Except you. He pulled back and put his chin on top of your shoulder. "Go to sleep, liebe." He said. "O-okay." You relaxed and closed your eyes. "Gute Nacht" was the last thing you heard before falling into a deep sleep.

TIME-SKIP

Early morning light spilled from the window and onto the floor. You tried to get up, but his leg was draped over yours and his arm was around your waist. His warm breath stirred the hair around your neck. Your back was to his chest, so it would be almost impossible for you to get out without waking him. Still, you squirmed until you found yourself under him, hands pinned above your head.

"Let me go, Noiz." You warned, fighting his strong grip. He lowered his face to yours and you instantly became still. A small smirk appeared on his face. "Okay, liebe" he said as he got up and left the room, leaving you flustered.

Floyd made his way onto the bed and into your lap. "You can do better than him." The snake said, closing its eyes. "Yeah, but there's something about him that I just don't see in other people. And I'm a little curious about where this is going." Floyd looked up at you. "Don't complain to me when he breaks your heart." He slithered away, letting what he said sink in. Noiz would never do that. He actually likes, maybe even loves, me, you thought.

"(Y/n)-chan, do you want anything to eat?" Noiz was standing in the doorway, a cup of coffee in his hands. "No, not really." You answered. Noiz sat down on the bed next to you, "Are you okay, liebe? Is there anything troubling you?" You looked away, not answering. "What's wrong? You can tell me anything." He turned your head towards him, forcing you to meet his bright green eyes with your own (e/c) ones.

"Do you l-love me? Because I don't want to pursue a relationship with someone who just wants me." You said, quietly.

"Of course I love you. I've loved you since the first time I met you. I would always get this weird feeling when I was around you. I didn't know what it was, at first, but over time I realized I couldn't live without you. You were on my mind 24/7. And when I heard what Morphine did to you..." He trailed off. "Anyways, your probably starving. We should go eat." He picked you up, bridal style, and carried you into the kitchen.

TIME-SKIP

"How many piercings do you have?" You asked. You and Noiz were asking each other random questions and you had to answer all of them; no mater how embarrassing. "Twenty-six, I think." He answered. You almost choked on your cereal. "Your going to have to let me count me them later, because I don't believe you." He chuckled. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. I have piercings everywhere." You blushed so much that Noiz started laughing.

"I don't understand what's so funny." You said, pouting. He kissed your hair and picked up your now empty bowl, putting it in the sink. "I bet you still want to see my piercings." He smirked. "No I don't! That's weird!" You exclaimed. "Okay. I see how it is. I'll just show you my piercings anyway." You ran and hid behind the couch, trying to smother your laughter.

Eventually, he found you. He was shirtless, showing off amazing abs. And more piercings, of course. "There you are." He said, pulling you into his lap. You shifted your body so that you were straddling him. "I still don't want to see your piercings." You whispered. "I'll make you want to see them." He kissed you. This wasn't like the kiss last night. This one was full of passion. You kissed him back, just as passionately. His tongue licked your bottom lip, begging for entrance. You let him explore your mouth, moaning into the kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer. The piercing in his tongue slid against your tongue. You were so caught up in the kiss that you forgot about breathing. You pulled back, gasping for breath.

"You want to see my piercings now, liebe?" He murmured against your lips. "I don't know." You whispered and got up before Noiz got ideas.

Unfortunately, Noiz had already gotten many ideas and dragged you into his room to show you his many piercings. You stopped him before he showed you all his piercings, but there was still an awful lot of making out. Eventually, both of you decided you just wanted cuddle and listen to Passion Pit.

(This is the last day of school for me, so I will probably update more in summer)