A Sleepless Night

Attention: This is not part of the main story line! It is just a little Drabble I wanted to write to keep you entertained until I publish the next real part.

Song of the chapter: Above the Clouds of Pompeii by Bear's Den (Olive Lindberg Remix)

(Y/n) POV

You woke up to an empty bed. Noiz had a bad habit of getting up in the middle of the night to mess with his electronics, which resulted in him not sleeping. You had told him many times that staying up all night long wasn't good for his health, but of course he refused to listen to you.

You sighed and crawled out of bed, intent on forcing Noiz to get some sleep. It was dark as you walked towards the living room, but you didn't bother turning on the lights and ended up tripping on a Usagimodoki cube and falling on your face.

"(Y/n), what are you doing up this late?" Noiz asked as he pulled you to your feet and checked you for injuries. "I could ask you the same thing. You should be sleeping, not playing on your laptop. If you don't get enough sleep, you'll get some sort of crazy disease or something." You warned, tugging his arm in the direction of the room the two of you share.

"I'm fine. Stop worrying so much." He stated, pulling his arm from your grip and heading back into the living room to continue whatever he was doing. You pouted, but made no attempt to stop him.

"I guess I'll just go back to sleep now, by myself. I didn't know that you cared more about your computer than spending time with me." You mumbled the last part, but Noiz heard it anyway. He instantly had you pinned against the closest wall, his arms on either side of you.

"Don't ever think that I care about anything but you. I love you more than anything else in this world." His vibrantly colored eyes bore into yours as one of his hands cupped your cheek, the other moving towards your hip. "I love you too, Noiz. I just wish that you'd spend more time with me." You admitted as you shifted your gaze to floor, unable to meet his eyes.

"You know what? I'll make it up to you. Tonight." Before you could ask him what he meant, he pushed his lips up against yours in a passionate kiss. You were surprised by that and pulled back a little.

"What do you mean by 'making it up to me'?" You had an idea of what he was thinking, but needed confirmation before things got too out of hand. He just gave an annoyed sigh and closed his eyes. "You're so oblivious sometimes, (y/n)." He purred, in a low, suggestive tone.

He trailed soft kisses down your neck and stopped to gently bite down on your sweet spot, causing you to whimper softly. "You know what I want." Noiz's voice was barely above a whisper. He put both of his hands on your hips as you wrapped your legs around his waist, successfully lifting you off the ground. You blushed madly as he carried you off to his bedroom.

~

"You sure you want this?" He asked, after both of your clothes had miraculously come off and found their way to the ground. You didn't trust your voice, so you just nodded your head. Noiz lowered his lips to yours as he complied with your request.

For the next few hours, the entire world was tuned out; you and Noiz were in your own private bubble that was filled to the brim with passion, desire, and not-so-quiet moans.

TIME-SKIP

Noiz's POV

(Y/n) cuddled closer to me in her sleep, mumbling something that sounded a lot like my name. It was past noon and I knew I should probably wake her up, but she looked so peaceful that it was hard to do anything but stare at her. I settled for just stroking her (h/l) (h/c) hair.

"Noiz..." She lifted her head up to look at me as a small smile formed on her lips. "What?" I murmured, tucking strands of her hair behind her ear as she moved her face closer to mine.

"I can't feel my legs." She admitted as she brushed her lips against mine. I smirked and climbed on top of her, earning a small yelp from (y/n).

"I can make you feel something else, if you want..." I let one of my hands slowly wander down her body, stopping at her waist. "Maybe later, Noiz." She suggested, pushing me off her and attempting to sit up. I pouted and buried my face in one of the pillows that had managed to stay on the bed throughout our night of fun.

"Noiz? Can I ask you something?" She questioned, mindlessly running a hand through my hair. "What?" I lifted my face from the pillow and met (y/n)'s (e/c) with my own chartreuse colored ones. "I was just wondering if you enjoyed last night. I mean, you said that you can't feel anything, so I want to know-" I silenced her by kissing her lips in a slow, sensual way.

"Of course it felt good. My sense of touch is numbed; not nonexistent." I explained. (Y/n) seemed to contemplate that for a moment. "Well, I think I might need to test that theory..." The mischievous look in her eyes told me what she had in mind.

Smirking, I pulled her under the covers, and I planned to keep her there for a very long time.

Note: This chronologically comes after the 'Happy Birthday Noiz!' chapter.

Other Note: My birthday is on the 5th, which is in two days! ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ