Travel // Journey 6

Location: Uninhabited Island

After meeting the redhaired pirates in the fishman island they invited you to an uninhabitable island to catch up some things.

Shanks being a drunkard bastard, you choose to stay a bit far away from the rest of the pirate crew.

Having an sensitive nose is very unpleasant in every way as much as it benefits in everyway too.

You shakes your head and facepalms yourself as you questioned why are you with them again.

A pair of footsteps catch your attention. You looked at the person who's currently approaching your direction. You tilted your head to the side.

"You're a swordwoman right? Spar with me. I wanna know your sword skill."

"Why would i agree with that?" You asks lazily. To be frank, you might gain a lot and have most advantage.  He was known to be the number one swordman across the island. No, he is the strongest swordman in the grand line. You will learn a bunch of things from him.

This conversation catch up the whole redhaired pirates attention especially Shanks. Shanks put down his booze and look at them seriously.

"Hawkeyes... Quite a request you've got there. Y/n, won't fight you. She's still inexperience."

You confusingly look at him.

"I've never said that."

Shanks then suddenly jolted and look at you, surprised at your response.

"Then why did you decline-" Before Shanks finished his words you interrupted him.

"I never declined. I was just asking why would i agree with that. I never agreed to spar with someone unless i have something to gain from it."

"Y-y/n, are you sure? That guy is a real deal." Lucky Roo said.

"Huh? Of course i am. I'm not weak. I just want to gain something from it."

"You want money?" Mihawk raise his eyebrows.

"No." You bluntly said.

"What do you want?"

"Are you that eager to fight me? That's doubtful, man. What would you even gain from fighting me?"

Could it be.... He's testing me? Or perhaps to feed up his curiosity. Or.... He just really want to know my skills? That's doubtful.

"Your way of fighting sword. Many people talked about your skills when it comes to swordmanship. Many people said it was unique. I want to see for my self."

You nodded in understanding. I mean, it was mysterious alright. There's a devil fruit that you will gain a power just by eating them and haki, a mysterious power that allows the user to utilize their own spiritual energy for various purposes.

For you who had no devil fruit and only know a haki to be able to wield a sword like you ate a devil fruit when you use your breathing style is truly a mystery. You're the only person who knows how to use a breathing style after all.

"Well, just like i said. I want to gain something." You smile mischievously.