Travel // Journey 9

You can hear the laugh and teasing of the akagami pirates outside the room. Shanks laugh and Mihawk chuckles are the one that makes you feel more embarrassed and annoyed.

It's not your fault that you don't know about the one piece. It's not like they have any ideas about one piece either. They only knew that it was a treasure that Gol D. Roger left behind. So it's not your fault that you think it was a swimsuit!

"Shut up, Shanks!" You yelled being pissed of Dhanks loud laughs.

"Bwahahaha. One piece pfft- swim-.. swimsuit pfft bwahahaha. I- i can't breathe." Shanks laughs continuously.

"Die." You annoyingly mumbles as you glared at the door where Shanks was in the other side.

"Pfft- Y/n... Get out of there. I-its okay pfft- We won't jugde HAHAHAHA." Yassop follows as he was holding his laugh but failed miserable.

"I swear I'm going to kill them." You mumbles as you feel more embarrassed.

You took a deep breath and decided if they tease you, just throw them into the sea.

You opened the door and meet Shanks eyes for a good seconds and both of you start laughing. You were embarrassed about the accusations but it's funny at the same time.

"Argh, stop. I don't want to talk about it." You tiredly said being feed up of their teasing.

"We must stop teasing Y/n. This time she might mistaken us from a piece of meat like she did in one piece." Benn said in a serious tone but you know he was making fun of you too.

You glared at him and throw a spoon in his direction which is he dodge it easily and start laughing too along with the rest of the crew.

Being tired of their asses and to avoid a further embarrassments, you walk towards your ship or more like a cruise ship now. You change the interior and exterior of your previous ship since you're going to a 3 months of training and currently postponed your current plans of travelling for a while.

"Y/n, where are you going? We still didn't catch up yet!" Shanks shouts from a great distance.

"I'm going to train." You casually said as you put your hands in your pocket.

"What?! But we didn't catch up yet!" Shanks catch up to you as he keep pursuing you to stay with them for a while. However your decision is final.

"I can't. I must train for 3 months in order for me to meet Luffy. I don't want to embarrass myself in front of him. I'll catch up you with later." You said as you pat Shanks left shoulder.

Shanks pouted like a child. His eyes as if it were begging for you to change your mind but it won't work. Right now you have your own priorities.

Mone--

Train

Treasu-

Getting strong.

Lovelif-

Meeting Luffy and his crew.

"Sorry pal. I must go." Shanks feel betrayed. He really thought it will work.

"Mind if i tag along?" Mihawk said.

'Right he's still here.' Shanks thought.

"Sure." You responded that makes Mihawk smirk and Shanks startled. Shanks started to make a fuss again.

"What?! No, Hawkeyes! Stay here! You're not going anywhere. We're going to party!" Shanks clings into Mihawk's arm.

'They are like a couple.' You thought.

You walk away from them and start tidying up the cruise ship. It's huge but the size is okay for you. Unlike the original cruise ships that have many room for about 2,000 to 2,500 rooms. Yours only have 15 bedrooms as the other are either your office, large kitchen, storage rooms for herbs, foods, woods, and other necessities. Training halls, library, and other facilities.

It will be temporary of course. When the right time comes it's going to be a ship again and used it to meet Luffy in the future.

You just hope that he still have that necklace you gave him as you both promised to meet each other again in the sea.

You felt a presence behind you. It was Mihawk. His eyes wondered around the ship. Studying the pattern that was engraved to the ship.

"It's small compare to the outside." He said.

"It's the right size if you asks me." I said as i guided him to the room he will be using.

Mihawk accompanies you until you arrive the island where his house was located it. Mihawk and you bid each other a farewell before you headed to a certain island where you can train yourself to the bone.

Staying with each other, you've found out that Mihawk is good with cooking. Man, he's better than you. The pride of being a woman was crushed by a masculine man who knows how to cook well.

For a short while, both of yoh exchange and clashes a swords to train and test each other. The win rate was 9-1 . He wins 9 and you only win 1 time. It was back when you and Mihawk spar when the akagami pirates are still around.

He didn't show mercy this time and didn't hold back. He must have been having a grudge to you that time so he goes all out.

On the other hand....

"Luffy, what's that on your neck?"

"Huh? Oh this? A promise!"

"Promise?"

"Yup! She promised we will meet again someday in the sea! Shishishi, I can't wait to see her again!" A young boy excitedly exclaimed.

"She? She?! You make a promise with a woman?!"

"Shishishi, i did."

"Who would make promises with you?! You damn bastard... Making promises to a lady and meet in the sea... Unforgivable!"

"Shut up cook."

"You shut up! You damn moss head!"

"Shishishi. I hope you're doing okay... Y/n..."

Let's continue the journey again, Traveler!

Another short chapter.