Travel // Journey 11

"So, who might you be?" You asks and watch them eat the rest of the food.

Their clothes says they are marine but you're not quite sure which marine. Base on their outfit they have a high position in marine but you're not familiar on which of which are they.

"Oh us. I'm Monkey D. Garp! A marine vice-admiral." He said as he continue munching the meat. The way he introduce himself is quite familiar. Wonder who is it?...

"Aokiji Kuzan. A marine admiral. We're here to investigate the said potential threat but i didn't know it was a beautiful lady."He taunted that makes your eyebrow raise.

"Am I being  charge? Committed an offense? Which one is it?" You directly asks.

"Oh you know. You're just being investigated and probably have a bounty in your head." Garp casually said.

"How so?"

"First, you become a bounty hunter at your  months of being in the sea. Second, you harm marines. You know that was against the law." Aokiji explained which is you understand.

"The last was, you were seen with a famous yonkou of the sea, the red hair pirates and one of warlords, Dracule Mihawk." Garp added.

"The red hair pirates kidnapped me and that bird guy just wanted to fight so i gave him those." You said nonchalantly.

Meanwhile somewhere in the grand line a certain red hair man and a vampire looking man both sneeze.

"Somebody misses me." Shanks said.

"Who? Your arm?" Mihawk the scoff.

"You also sneeze too. Who misses you? Your mom?" Shanks taunted back.

"Don't act like you have parents." Mihawk.

Back to you...

"So... let's talk about the bounty. How much are you going to put in my head?" You asks curiously.

"Meh~ probably around 100,000 berries." Garp said as he munch the food in front of him.

"100,000? That's low. Make it higher." You narrowed your eyes and look at the both marines intently.

"That's not how it work, kid. The higher the bounty, the dangerous the person is." Aokiji explain, not minding the look you gave and just continue chilling on the grass."

"So, I'm not dangerous enough to have my bounty high?" You glared at him. You felt slightly offended on his statement. If they didn't view you as a dangerous person nor a threat then that means you are weak. Ain't no way you let that slide.

"Basically, yes." Aokiji answered.

"How do i prove my self that I'm way more than that 100,000 berries." You asks with the hint of seriousness. Both marine looks at you and look at each other. Aokiji sighs and Garp on the other hand stop his eating temporarily and look at you.

"Why do you even want your bounty to be high? Don't you want marines on your tail and be welcomed by cannon balls whenever you sail on the vast sea. Let me tell you something kid. Having a bounty in your head means that you committed a serious crimes that makes you wanted all over this sea." Garp explained firmly.

"I mean, yeah i don't want to be chased by marines."

"Then why-" Before Garp finish his sentence you interrupt him and say.

"You will eventually put a bounty on my head which is 100,000 berries. Why not make it more expensive? To the point that I, my self would be temp to turn my self in. Garp-san, if you were ever putting a bounty in head better make it higher or let say make it instead of dead or alive.... my poster must DEAD only." You smiled saying those words with the hint of confidence as if the word dead on your head was a thrilling and a fun game. It was actually. Since you were be given a bounty, let's make sure that you will be satisfied.

On the other hand of the sea, a certain captain was creating and building his pirate crew heading to their next adventure...

Alabasta...

"Why you stupid cook!" The certain moss head said in anger.

"Sorry~ i thought you were part of the grass." The swirly eyebrows said mischievously.

"You damn erotic cook!" The moss head man attack the swirly eyebrows and the swirly eyebrows depended him self.

"Damn you, you moss head! I swear if this food didn't even reach Nami-swan and Vivi-swan, I'm sending you to the sky where you ancestor is so you will become a grass in the heaven!"

"Oh yeah? Then i will slash you to pieces and make you a salmon sushi, you damn cook."

"Shishishi, I'm betting on Zoro." A certain boy with a strawhat said.

"I'm betting on Sanji!" The blue hair woman said.

"I'm betting on Nami." The certain long nose said.

The said Nami approach the two and bonked their head making the two have a massive addition ball in the head.

"Enough both you! I can't concentrate because of your ruckus!" Nami scolded them.

"Yes, Nami-swan~" Sanji said as he twirl like a ballerina as he guided her to her sit on her cabin where all documents about maps and a certain book was place on her table.

"My bet won. Now gimme money." Ussop said as he take the money from Vivi and Luffy. Lol just kidding, they don't have money cause Nami has it all.

"Hm? Nami-swan? What is that in your table? A diary?" Sanji curiously asks.

"Yes. I'm documenting our journey so far from the east blue to the grand line." Nami said as she softly glance at the said diary.

"Shishishi, I can't wait to tell her about the adventures we gone through! Hopefully she will tell me about her adventures too. She must have been meet a lot of person. Shishishi, I can't wait." Luffy said as he glance over the sea where he usually sis as he spotted a certain bird approaching. Before it even land in their ship Luffy already stole the news. "Nami! pay the bird" Luffy shout as he look at the news. For some reason he was excited to look for the news and maybe a new poster.

"Yah, Luffy! I'm not your wallet!" Nami complained but still pay the bird and Luffy just ignore her and continue twist and turn the news paper.

He goes down to where the rest of the crew is. Everyone was sweat dropping as they saw their none interested captain to read especially news papers having a glistened eyes as he was looking at the news paper.

"Anything interesting, Luffy?" Sanji asks as he puff the smoke from his cigarettes.

"Oh! Y/n! She finally has a poster... But why does her bounty like this?" Luffy said as he tilted his head.

Everyone then goes to Luffy and take a look at just who is this Y/n and why does he look confuse at her bounty. Everyone then glance at the poster that Luffy was holding. Their eyes nearly fall out what they are seeing.

"Just... Just who is this Y/n to have this kind of bounty..." Nami.

Let's continue the journey again, Traveler!