Travel // Journey 14

I found out his name was Sabo. I think hard because I think his name is kind of familiar. Sabo...

"So Y/n? Where do you want me to drop you off?" He asks.

" If you would be kind. Can you drop me off at the Water 7 island?" I ask politely. Shanks would indeed laugh at me at the sudden change of attitude.

"Water 7? Great! We're also going in there!" Sabo said and I smiled but I felt like something fierce was on my back. I looked behind my back and saw a ginger hair with short hair. I think her name is Koala? Kyla? Kiera? Something with a K. Gosh, I feel like she's planting a hole in the entire body.

Is she perhaps? Oho... Hehehe, I see I see.

"Y/n are you okay?" Sabo asks.

"Well, yes. I'm alright." I said and looked in her direction and smirked. Hmm, interesting.

"We've arrived in Water 7 in no time. Just a week or so." He said.

"I see. Thank you, Sabo." I smiled sweetly at him while side-eyeing the girl who looked like she was about to explode. She chuckles and looks at Sabo.

"Y/n if you don't mind me asking. It looks like you're not from Water 7. Your accent and way of clothing are also different. So I was wondering what you are going to do there?" Sabo asks curiously.

"Oh, I was going to surprise a friend," I replied.

"Is that friend of yours from Water 7?" He asks again.

"No, but I predicted that he might visit the water 7 sooner or later. After all, he is a pirate, and Water 7 is the best option when fixing and shipbuildings." I happily said.

Sabo was taken aback when I said that I have a friend who is a pirate.

"You have a friend pirate?" He asks.

"Yep. But he's a crybaby. I don't have much information from him because I don't have his den den mushi number. But I know that we'll meet eventually." I said.

Sabo was in deep thought it was as if he was recalling something from his memory but quickly shook his head.

"Is that so? A crybaby but a pirate? Now that is something." He said and smiled.

"Right? Can you believe that he also wanted to become a pirate king?" I mused.

"Pirate king? He wanted to conquer the sea?" Sabo asks curiously.

"Uh-huh. But I don't doubt him a bit. He has a greater dream than being a pirate king. For him, being a pirate king was just a stepping stone towards his goal." I smiled when I recall when Luffy announced his dream to me.

"He must be a fun person," Sabo said.

"He is. He's a dumbass, an idiot, stubborn, and doesn't take no for an answer but he's kind in his own way." I smiled.

"I want to meet this friend of yours someday!" Sabo happily said.

"You would like him," I assure him. "By the way, Sabo," I called him he quickly looked at me with a curious look. "Are you, Sabo from the revolutionary army?" I ask.
He looked baffled but smiled eventually.

"I am! Do you want to join us, Y/n?" He asks. Man be recruiting randomly.

"I think I'll pass," I said.

"Why?" He asks tilting his head to the side.

Now that I think of it, Sabo and Luffy's mannerisms are quite exact. Sabo is just on the mature side while Luffy is childish.

"Don't get me wrong, Sabo. I know that you wanted equality for everyone, especially with the existence of the celestial dragons and also how twisted the world government is. It's just that I think far ahead. Let's say that the revolutionary army indeed won the fight with the world government, you attain the freedom that everyone needs and wants and attain equality but some will also take this opportunity to destroy everything. If you are a revolutionary army for good then there's also a revolution for bad. Having the world government exist makes everyone wary of their actions and pirate or crime rates will become minimal but what if the revolutionary army won and thought that your beliefs are the same? We're talking about freedom here, Sabo. Freedom means free will and free will means to do what they want to do. If people gain freedom do you think it will end nicely as you guys view it? It would be more chaotic. If you indeed overthrow the world government, the revolutionary army will face a heavy burden on their shoulders. That means you didn't have control over these people but you need to take control of the sea as well. But I'll say do what you see fit. It's just my point of view, you have yours." She explains.

Sabo thinks hard. You did make a point. Sabo smiled and looked at me.

"I see. Then you won't join us then?" He asks.

"No, thank you though. I know you've been fighting for not just your own beliefs but for others as well." I smiled that made Sabo chuckle.

I swear, I'll put him in my pocket and keep him.

"Y/n! I promise that I'll do my best to protect everyone for a good cause. Once we overthrow the government this sea will be peaceful and everyone will gain their freedom but of course, it has limitations." He said looking so determined.

I laugh, he sounds like Luffy! I nearly mistook them for being blood relatives! Their determinations are the same. Also, they know their goal very well.

"Sabo, do you have a sibling?" I ask. Who knows he probably has.

"No. As far as I could think of, I have none." He said and shook his head.

"Really? You reminded me of someone that I thought you both were brothers." I exclaimed.

After that, we both tell something that we discovered. Sabo told me what the revolutionary army does usually but he didn't tell me anything confidential merely the common things that they usually do.

Sabo is a nice guy and I quickly bonded with him. I don't know but he brought this kind of side of me that I didn't know I had.

After a week, we've arrived at Water 7. Sabo said that they would eventually leave after some business. He gave me his den den mushi and bid his farewell.

I waved at the sight of their ship sailing away from the water 7. I book an inn. Men here are a blow to me. They tend to overact things even just by showing a little skin. What a bunch of simps.

The place was peaceful. Well at least for me. It was like a fresh air for me. The neighbors are kind and very approachable. Men here are incredibly strong especially if they are workers or shipwrights of the water 7. It looks like they are shipwrights ever since they are born.

Now then. I shall wait for Luffy to be her. I'm certain that they will eventually come here.

On the other hand.

"You're special inspector major shepherd, right?" A marine asks one of the person behind the cell clearly pissed.

"If you know that, get me out of here right now!" He commanded while banging the iron cell. "I have a business with Commander Jonathan!" He said and keeps banging the cell convincing the marines in front of him.

"Stop it now, it's disgraceful!" Another man said. He has a long nose and curly hair.

"Huh?" The so called Major shepherd look at him bewildered along with the marines.

The man lean on the dirt wall.

"A man should know how to give up! Let's not struggle..." He said acting like there is no hope. "My comrade, Condoriano." He said and smirk.

Thus there it is. The birth of the legend Condoriano! Praise him!

Let's continue the journey again, Traveler!

Lmao hands down to the legend Condoriano!