•3

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

"What? Now what is that supposed to mean?" Reva's mother asked in disappointment.

"After I told Vikas about Aradhya's this stunt, he went to find her without anyone of us or the driver. It's been two hours. And now he himself is nowhere to be found." His father explained while pinching his nose.

"His mother is crying since then. He isn't picking up the call or responding messages." He said again and now everyone gasped.

Everyone except Reva, who was still sitting on the floor crying.

Just then, the door opened and came in view the two sons of Mr. Yash Mehrotra.

The younger one Vidhit and the elder, Rishi.

"Oh my God dad, what's happening here? Why are y'all like this an- What the hell! Why is Reva crying on the floor?" Vidhit shrieked as soon as he spot his favourite female sitting on the floor, crying her heart out.

Instantly he bolted towards her and sat on the ground near her to embrace her in a warming hug. She too drown into his warm embrace and cried even more, now hugging her best friend.

"Shhh. Everything is going to be alright. Calm down Eva." He cooed in her ears but she wasn't calming down a bit. Whatever happened in the span of a few minutes was just too much to take in for her.

"What the f*ck happened here and why is she crying?" The older and bossy son of Yash Mehrotra asked everyone. They all looked at him but no one dared to open their mouth.

It wasn't a lie that somewhere, everyone was afraid of Rishi Mehrotra. He might be younger than some of them but the power he holds is the most superior to all. He is not only among the youngest billionaires but also a powerful leading businessman, who only bows to his father. And his deceased mother too.

"She has been accused for something she didn't even do." Yash calmly explained to his son. Apart from Reva who was busy crying and Vidhit was was busy consoling her, Yash was the only one who wasn't afraid of Rishi at the moment.

After that he narrated the whole story to Rishi. Whose glare turned harder with every passing second towards all other elders. And among those all, the most at Arjun Shergill.

Though he still looked in rage. Even after the groom's and bride's side members realised Reva was innocent, he stilled blamed his daughter for the blunder.

"Stop crying it's getting on my nerves now Reva. You aren't a kid-" Arjun started.

"She can do whatever she wants and you aren't going to interfere at all." Rishi cut Arjun down in middle. Who looked pissed at the interruption.

"Rishi!" Yash warned him about manners while speaking to elders but he didn't budge a bit.

So Yash just sighed and stopped trying since he knew it was no use.

"Until when are you going to stay mad on her Arjun? You need to understand she isn't wrong." Yash tried again and Arjun sighed. Reva's tears have stopped by now but she's still wrapped in Vidhit's embrace.

"It's not about her Yash. You don't understand. It's about my image. What about the tarnished image of mine which would result in my image and business going to vain? What about my blood and sweat from all these years?" He said looking straight in Yash's eyes.

Arjun was a highly materialistic man. For him business and money came before anything. Even his own daughter.

"What are you deciding on doing them?" Yash asked and without realising everyone presence in the hall's heartbeat started to beat rapidly. The Chopra's and groom's family had already left the hall while ago. So the only one's left now are Yash, Rishi, Vidhit, Arjun, Amani and Reva.

"I'm getting her married to someone." Arjun declared and Reva's eyes widened.

Reva's mother shut her eyes close as if she was expecting this. Vidhit looked so pissed and Rishi looked as if he could kill.

"To whom?" Yash asked carefully.

"Anyone at this point." By Arjun's these words, something in Reva broke. She could now feel her heart bleed.

But this time she didn't shed tears, instead she stood up and decided to speak for herself. All while Vidhit had his support to her like a good best friend.

"What do you mean by this? How can you do this to me? That too when it isn't even my fault?" She yelled at her father, for seemingly the first time in life.

"You need to understand this-

"No I wouldn't. I would not understand this stupidity at all! You can't marry me off to someone like this." She yelled again and this time her mother came to her side and slapped her.

Everyone stilled on their place, including her father.

"Limits Reva. Don't forget your limits. You can't raise your voice at your father!" She said and more tears made their way thru her eyes.

And this time, she laughed in tears. The Mehrotras' could practically see the amount of damage done to the poor soul that she's now crying in tears. But her own parents were so oblivious.

"Fine than Mr. And Mrs. Shergill. Do whatever you want with my life. You have always and today you will too haina? Just remember after today I'm dead for you both and you guys are dead for me." She said and went outside the room. Vidhit followed behind her.

Her mother realised what happened and she clutch on her mouth to prevent herself from crying.

While taking enough of all this bullsh*t, Yash made an announcement which will forever change their lives.

"Fine than. You are so hell bent on getting her married to someone right? Then marry her to my elder son, Rishi." Yash proposed and after a moment of thinking, Arjun agreed.

All while Rishi stood still on his place in shock upon hearing this betrothal.

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Everything has ended. That's what Reva thought as she was sitting on the bed of his room as his bride waiting for him.

This all felt so surreal and she genuinely hated this. She never wanted anything like this to happen and according to her the biggest villain in this is that vile woman, Aradhya.

And get father offcourse.

However, she also knew she couldn't do anything anymore, since the wedding is already done. Since she has already been sent at someone else's home as his wife.

And since she is not Reva Shergill anymore, but Reva Rishi Mehrotra.

"Why didn't you change?" A voice startled her and it was no other than Rishi, her husband.

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅