•8

"Fine whatever. But I am not going to go easy on you." Anushka sassily said and looked away. Even though in inside she was feeling giddy.

Oh how dearly she wanted her husband to shower her in love and pamper her after all these months of heavy ignorance.

"Sure my jaan." He said and kissed her head. Promising to always cherish her and treat her the way she deserved. Like a queen.

"Okay enough guys. Now can I come in and see a universally accepted scene and not something straight out of a romance fiction?" Bahar se Dhara chillai.

And the couple looked at each other and laughed out loud.

One month has passed to that incident and life couldn't be more perfect for them.

Anushka had healed and is gaining wait also. As the doctor said, she was underweight and needed to work on it, her husband made sure she eats three full meals and some cheat snacks here and there. Even if it means he has to scold her sometimes.

He always knew her diet was small. But what he didn't knew was she will literally start eating like a sparrow - daana chugne lagegi.

"Khao Nushki. No excuses accepted." He said in his bossy tone which he mastered in these seven months as a CEO.

"Nahi naaaaa. Can't eat anynore. Paet me jaga hi nahi hai." She said with a cute frown and then looked at his face.

Right now, Dhara had went to her college and the couple was having their breakfast. Which Kartik especially made for her.

Her favourite Paneer paratha and dahi. Yet she ate only two and is saying she's full. This girl!

"Nushki-

"Aah! Look at this." She exclaimed loudly making his snap his head at her at the speed of light thinking something happened to her.

"What's wrong Jaan?" He asked worried.

And she just smiled cutely and pointed at her stomach.

"I've got food baby." She said and smiled wider.

"Look look." She said and placed his hand on her tummy. Who just shook his head, still amused by her this cute shenanigan.

"Oh! Did she just kicked?" He asked looking shocked. Yeah, he knew very well how to play along!

"He did!" She giggled.

"And how do you know it's a he?" He asked her narrowing his eyes at her.

"Just the way you knew it's a she." She replied mirroring his expressions.

He just sighed and pulled her cheeks before kissing on one of her now chubby cheeks. Oh how he loved her chubby cheeks!

"No but for real. I am way toooo full now to eat a single other morsel." She said and looked at him with hopeful eyes. Who melted instantly looking at her.

"Fine. But say that you'll eat it whenever you are hungry." He said and hugged her while nuzzling his nose in her shoulder.

"I will. And aap na ye itna cute and pyaara bartaaw karna band kare. Kahi phir se pyaar na ho jaye mujhe aapse." She said dramatically while wrapping her hands around him.

Who smiled adoringly at her.

"Ab kya kar sakte hai. Jis tarah mujhe aapse pyaar hua, aapka bhi mujhse karna Banta hai na." He said and brushed their noses together.

As much as Anushka was trying not to let her walls down, as Dhara told her, this easily, she can't help but feel all those butterflies in her stomach at his small actions.

Oh how perfect was the life now for the two of them.

~