•7

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

For you, I'd let anything drown me upon it. May it be your love of the ocean water."

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

She crashed her lips on his and he looked at her shocked.

But only for a moment after which he responded to her with same passion. It was a sweet but fiery kiss. They shared their love and pain in it. Though Reva knew she didn't loved him just yet, but she also knew she'll soon.

From her side it was affection and adoration. From his, it was love and promise.

"That was...amazing." she said after pulling away from the kiss to get some air.

"You do make everything amazing." He whisper before taking her in for another kiss. This time, she felt the blush coating her cheeks and she closed her eyes all flustered. He dominated this kiss unlike their previous one, which was initiated by her.

After a few minutes, they pulled out again to take air in.

"That was...my first Kiss." She confessed suddenly feeling nervous.

"Mine too." He too confessed confidently only to make her eyes snap at him.

"Hey you two! Get out of here. This is a family cafe and you can't PDA here. Do whatever you want in your abode, not here in my cafe. tanto per una luna di miele." The Italian lady who owned the cafe shouted at them making both their eyes go wide.
(translation: so much for a honeymoon)

Rishi quickly left a few Euro on the table, took Reva's hand in his and ran from there.

All the way he was concerned, while his girl was having the time of her life. She was laughing whole heartedly all the while they were running and only did she stopped when they made their way inside their hotel room.

"Oh my God Rish! You saw how she was getting mad at us." She said in between her laughs and he looked at her with amusement in his eyes.

"And what's there to laugh about this?" He asked but she kept on laughing until she stopped.

"What's not?" She asked back and laughed again.

That's when his phone rang. She stopped laughing when he told whom this video call was from.

"Yo folks! Forgot me on your honeymoon huh?" It was none other than Vidhit Mehrotra.

"What do you want?" Rishi asked boringly. Reva hit his arm.

"You can't talk to my bestfriend like this mister." She warned her husband who looked at her with one raised brow.

"And he can call your husband folk?" Rishi asked her but she ignored him royally taking his phone from his hands.

She sighed in irritation while she busied herself in talking to Vidhit.

"So how's life going? Did you got laid yet?" He asked her and her eyes widened at this. She was glad she came to the balcony so that Rishi is at a good distance from them. If he did heard them, she would have been so embarassed.

"You have some filter or not hah? Stupid dragon." She whisper yelled.

"Not this nickname please." He whined like a kid from across the phone and she shut him up with her famous stink eye glare.

"Whatever. Tea time?" He suggested and she knew it was something interesting.

"Speak." She insisted sitting comfortably on the balcony chair. Afterall, what's life without drama?

"You remember Aradhya Chopra? The runaway bride?" He asked and Reva rolled her eyes remembering the vile woman.

"Off course I do. What about her?" She asked with disinterest.

"Well...she got married to someone. Someone who isn't Vikas Nair." He said and she yawned at the information. She was not at all interested in talking about her life story and she wasn't even hiding this fact.

"Reva! Come here fast please." Rishi yelled from inside and Reva got up quickly.

"Hey hey, you heard that right? Gotta go now, patidev calling. Tu apni RamKatha badme sunana. Chal byee." Saying this she hung the call without hearing his reply.

She knew Vidhit will chew her up once she reaches back India but seriously she couldn't care any less right now.

"Yes?" She asked and looked at Rishi who was sitting on the bed with leg wide open and hands on either side of the bed. His face reflected boredom.

HOT. Her insides screamed and she gulped. It was indeed half to resist this male specimen sitting in front of her.

"I'm bored. Come to me." He said while patting on his lap and she looked at him bewildered.

What the hell is in his mind?

However, deciding to go with the flow, she went to sit on his lap. It wasn't uncomfortable as she thought it would be, all thanks to Rishi.

He then, wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer, resting his head on her bosom.

"You need to spend more time with your husband then your useless bestfriend." He murmured and she laughed at this.

"Are you jelous, Mr. Big Bad Mehrotra?" She asked with a smirk now wrapping her arms around him too.

"Yes. I am, when it's about my gorgeous wife, I am jelous no matter it's from. May it be my brother." He whispered and closed his eyes.

While she stilled for a moment as the blush seemed to make it's place on her face, yet again.

"My Reva." He whispered again and she melted.

"My Rishi." She whispered back. This time, he smiled in her embrace, that one of many gorgeous evenings they'll spent together.

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

My babies!!!

It's The End.

Oh my God, this one turned out to be more beautiful than I thought it would. What are your thoughts on 'Shaam'?