•1

Anushka Mahajan
A well known name in the industry of Accountancy and Finance.

She was a prodigy. A professional in whatever she did. Everyone knew it and were proud of her.

Just at the age of 23, she started working and took her company where she worked, at other heights. She knew her limits and her limit was sky. Everytime whenever she had chance, she shone.

There were millions of eyes ready to praise her on her victory with millions of blessings and rewards. But the only person she wanted to cherish her was missing. Every single time.

Her husband, Kartik Mahajan.
Anushka's only love of the life.

They had been married since last three years. One year before she completed her graduation. It was an arranged love marriage, where both of them fell for each other in the first meeting.

And at that instant, they knew it was going to be start of a new, better beggining for them. And at first it was indeed a beautiful experience for them. They talked, travelled, cuddles and enjoyed every little moment spent with each other.

But then, he got promoted towards the post of COO at his company, El-techs Co. An MNC. Since then, he barely had any time for her. But she was fine with it since she knew the responsibilities which comes with position really well.

But slowly, the lack of time changed to lack of attraction and lack of attachment. He changed. Tho she reminded same, but she did realise the way they were breaking apart. He started finding solace in his friends and business deals rather than his betterhalf.

And it freaking hurt. At least to Anushka, it did.

In the big fat house/mansion, whatever you call it, she was alone. During nights when the demons seeked her, she had no one to cuddle to. And even in the daytime, she would have got depressed alone if not for his younger sister, Dhara.

She was an angel. Who save Anushka during her worst time.

~