•5

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
"You are a scenery for me. The one I could watch on loop for years. You are my most precious possesion."

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅

"Coming papa." Reva made her way down towards the living room. Today is her last day in the house before she goes to Rishi's penthouse to live from now on.

According to Rishi, they are moving to their home.

She had observed many changed in Rishi within the last one week of their married life. She saw how he doesn't show any emotions to anyone but to her he's very open. As if it came naturally for him to be normal with. He smiled, smirks, gets upset and even sometime teases her. Though that is very very rare.

But she wasn't complaining at all. Afterall she loved this side of him more than the grumpy one.

"Ji papa. Aapne bulaya?" Reva asked to Yash with a smile, who returned it gladly.

For her Yash was the one father figure which she couldn't ever find on Arjun. Where Arjun was greedy and dominating, Yash was wholesome and fun to be around.

After the encounter at the day of their wedding, they hadn't met. Though her mother did try contacting her, but Rishi made sure she couldn't.

And her father, the big ego he has, didn't even bother checking on her once. As if he was happy that she's gone from his life now.

"Hanji beta. I was thinking about something since long but couldn't say due to the hectic matters going on parallel, but now that you guys are already moving out, I think I can opinionate my thoughts." He said so lovingly and Reva shooked her head.

He don't have to think before speaking to them! They are his kids, he's the elder.

"Kya bol rahe hai aap papa. You don't have to think to say something to us. Just order us." She said and just in chance, Rishi came behind her. She looked at his tall frame behind herself to look at her father in law again.

"Okay then. I however know that I'll have to order you guys only in the end. Aise nahi manne wale tum log vese bhi." He said with a smile and both Rishi and Reva looked at him and then at each other in confusion.

Just at time came Vidhit from back and whispered in Reva's ears,

"He's talking about your honeymoon." And then winked at her as he kept on walking towards the main door while whistling until he was out of the sight.

While on the other hand, Reva looked so shocked and so did Rishi. But he was quick to hide it.

"Let's ignore the fact that this guy literally don't know how to whisper. We all heard him.

However, about it, well...yes it's right. I was thinking about sending you guys for your honeymoon." Yash said proudly.

"But dad, we just got married and we aren't even that comfortable for this all." Rishi said with a straight face while Reva was standing there, red faced. Out of all the possible things, she didn't expect Yash to surprise her with this.

"Well..I know dear. And trust me when I say this is the best way to get yourself comfortable around each other. Just you and her alone, somewhere new." He said dreamily and his son roll his eyes at the old man's antics.

"That's what we are doing by moving to my penthouse, aren't we dad?" He asked in a mocking tone and Reva nodded her head as if supporting him.

Yash looked at him with a stink eye and then at her with a smile and then said,

"Trust me kids, I have more experience than you in this field. Dhoop main bal safed nahi kiye hai. Your mother and I were also very awkward in the beginning. But after this phase, we got really close.

It's not always about physical intimacy. It's also necessary for emotional attachments." He said with a warm smile and Reva seemed to be melted by his speech.

Though Rishi didn't looked even a bit affected.

"No."
"Okay dad."

Rishi and Reva spoke at the same time. And then Yash and Reva looked at Rishi with a hard glare making the man sigh.

"Fine whatever." He said finally and made his way out along with his and Reva's suitcase.

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

"Are you stupid or what? Our flight is in like... three hours and you are chilling here?" Reva asked Rishi dramatically. She was all ready to set for the airport in her off white top and mommy jeans.

"I am chilling?" Rishi asked looking up from his files at her with a raised brow.

They were that comfortable with each other that these little dramas here and there were now their thing.

"Yess... Chilling with your files." She replied and sat down on the bed. They are in their penthouse now, which Rishi had bought on his twenty fifth birthday.

The moment they entered the penthouse, Reva fell in love with the extravagant interior of the abode. Tho she hated how dull their kitchen was, she made sure she'll make him change it once they come back from their trip.

No matter what, she can't take herself to call it a honeymoon because apparently it didn't feel like a honeymoon.

She still can't belive just an emotional speech from her father in law two weeks back and she's not ready to head to Greece with her sadu husband. The old man sure knows how to play his cards right.

"Fine then. If you say then, shall I chill with you instead?" He spoke to her in such a husky tone that it caused some good shivers running down her body.

He even sounds HOT! She thought and looked away from him embarrassed.

He loved to see the effect he had on her. But he also knew how much they need to have a proper conversation about everything before they start with their relationship completely or take any further step.

That's why he proposed to move out despite getting to hear numerous cries from Vidhit and taunts from his father. He needed privacy which was like a luxury in that house.

But then Yash proposed this honeymoon thing and tho at first he felt awkward, he agreed later.

That is going to be the perfect moment to confess the truth to Reva.

"Stop starring at me and get ready now. Only two and a half hours are left now." She said and made her way out the room and he let her with a smile.

She is so cute.

He smiled at his own thoughts. He's seemingly doing that alot now a days.

Not that he complaint.

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Wow. Such a long chapter.
Please share your thoughts about the chapter. It matters a lot.