•3

It was so exhausting to recieve any award for Anushka. It always has been. And specially when her most loved one isn't there to witness, it gets even worse.

What is the use to get praised if it's not by the one you love? This single thought always hurts her.

"Bhabhi. Come on let's go." It's Dhara. She has decided to take her bhabhi for a lunch date as the celebration of her success. And also for a mind change.

She knows how much her bhabhi loves her Bhai. And she also knows that her Bhai also loves Anushka. It's just, now a days he seems changed.

And she really hopes its not for the reason she has started to doubt about.

"Please na Ara. I don't want to. You know that." Anushka tried to woo Dhara in not having this luch date and all for the nth time.

But it all went to vein.

Because Dhara had already made her mind.

"Aap aa rahe ho ya nahi?" She asked to Anushka in a deadly tone.

And Anushka gave in.

That's how they are at this pretty looking aesthetic restaurant right now.

"So what are you doing to order bhabhi? I am having a paneer tikka and dal makhni-chawal with some papad. What about you?" Dhara asked her bhabhi.

Who seemed lost somewhere.

"You can order anything for me too Ara. I'll be back in a minute." She said and made her way towards the washroom.

Confused, Dhara ordered her bhabhi's favourites, as she thought her bhabhi will be back in a few minutes from the washroom.

Little did she knew, her bhabhi wouldn't come out of the wc on her own now.