Author's Note

Hi guys🖐

My name's Brooke.

I'm the author of Campus King, and hopefully, many more books to come.

That said, I've put a lot of hours and effort into writing this book. As I'm sure many of you could imagine, writing a book is incredibly difficult. You constantly doubt and criticize yourself. What's kept me going is the love I have for writing as well as the actual physical itch I get to write. I find I always have stories in my head and they stay there until I write about them.

This is a very mature book (but don't worry! There is lots of plot!). I'm talking 18+ kind of mature. I love steamy romances and that's what I want to write about. You've been warned (though I'm sure many of you enjoy this too😜).

I hope that you will enjoy this book enough to leave a comment, vote and maybe even share it.

I'll be doing my best to ensure that every chapter is well written, edited and entertaining. Any questions, problems or something you want to say? Leave me a message and I'll happily reply.

I also really recommend that you look at the pictures at the bottom of each chapter. I, personally, love dirty jokes and I'm very proud of them.

I look forward to this journey together.

Brooke❤